Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Armed and Vigilant: In Fear of a Muslim Uprising in Texas

9 posts in this topic

Cool short little documentary you guys should check out.

May 26, 2016

Attacks on Muslims are on the rise, and a group in Dallas, Texas is arming up in fear of a Muslim uprising.

Armed and Vigilant: In Fear of a Muslim Uprising in Texas

So what are you doing to justify Fast & Furious Eric Holder?

Border Patrol reporting for duty.

It's truly a shame we live in a world where having to take up arms to defend your family is even considered anymore. We may have advanced technology wise, but as a people we haven't come too far from the 3rd century. I hope the coming cultural revolution we are being smothered with brings us closer to a more civilized civilization .

Tania Rashid failed to call the white guys in Texas Hate groups until she got on her Twitter page. 4:48, please don't lead the person you are questioning, ma'am.

9:43 Nice camera pan on your face while you nod in agreement; trying to persuade an audience my dear? You appear very comfortable right now by the way.

I'm not afraid of Islam. I'm afraid of the Government allowing Islam to come to my country and try mark me as a 'Crazy Hateful White male" while my neighbors try to come along to get along.

18 hours ago, counterintelligence said:

So what are you doing to justify Fast & Furious Eric Holder?

Border Patrol reporting for duty.

I saw the other day that there are a few militias that have offered to come patrol some of the problem areas on the border. You can imagine their reply

9 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

I saw the other day that there are a few militias that have offered to come patrol some of the problem areas on the border. You can imagine their reply

Regardless of whether Obama gets the third term or not, he's got other legacies he'll leave behind...

6 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Regardless of whether Obama gets the third term or not, he's got other legacies he'll leave behind...

He most certainly does, I can't think of a positive one tho!!

6 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

He most certainly does, I can't think of a positive one tho!!

Hmm....me thinks this may be the basis for him declaring Martial Law...still remains to be seen, but this is probably part of his plan...they're trying to get Billary into office, so that she'll never have to pay for her crimes...which failed plan is going to get there first?  There was supposedly a muslim camp already around El Paso I think it was...so maybe they're making a move.  Muslims already think the world owes them the world.  With Obama (a muslim) being the president of USA, Inc. which is owned by the Federal Reserve, instead of this being the De Jure USA, they're allowed to just add another part of the bank to the one world government.  Should we even call it the one world government?  Should it be called the one world bank?  These guys would never be held accountable when it comes to that.  

3 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Hmm....me thinks this may be the basis for him declaring Martial Law...still remains to be seen, but this is probably part of his plan...they're trying to get Billary into office, so that she'll never have to pay for her crimes...which failed plan is going to get there first?  There was supposedly a muslim camp already around El Paso I think it was...so maybe they're making a move.  Muslims already think the world owes them the world.  With Obama (a muslim) being the president of USA, Inc. which is owned by the Federal Reserve, instead of this being the De Jure USA, they're allowed to just add another part of the bank to the one world government.  Should we even call it the one world government?  Should it be called the one world bank?  These guys would never be held accountable when it comes to that.  

One world mafia is the phrase I prefer, keeps things in perspective

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.