Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raxoxane

Abductees and Ufo's

11 posts in this topic

I'm totally new to this site,so just wanted to ask,is there a forum for ufo sightings and abductees? Sorry if it's an obvious thing but i didn't see it by the main section and i really don't have the time to search.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Raxoxane said:

I'm totally new to this site,so just wanted to ask,is there a forum for ufo sightings and abductees? Sorry if it's an obvious thing but i didn't see it by the main section and i really don't have the time to search.

Umm let me see -  @Ukshep @Cinnamon - Had some sightings, not sure who else. maybe @Lucy Barnable

I have seen the Black Dog. - http://www.monstropedia.org/Black_Dog

But that would classify as supernatural.

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD
1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, Raxoxane said:

Welcome to the forum btw.

21 minutes ago, Raxoxane said:

We usually just talk about that stuff in the main forum. We dont have enough of it really. Its my fav topic.

28 minutes ago, Raxoxane said:

Welcome Raxoxane!  Hope you enjoy yourself here.  :heartflowers:

Thanks for the warm welcome,much appreciated:-)!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Umm let me see -  @Ukshep @Cinnamon - Had some sightings, not sure who else. maybe @Lucy Barnable

Hehe i see a black dog the size of a calf every day-our wonderful Dane Lily:-DD It's a lot of fun to see peoples' reactions when she suddenly materialises at night:-) a shadow within a shadow..the cops came to our yard one night,asking directions to some place in the vicinity-and Lily sidled out of the shadows-Africans are especially terrified of black dogs and Lily is sweet but Large. The cop ended up on the roof of their truck,eyes as big as balloons,in terror,as if she was a hellhound:-)

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2016 at 5:46 PM, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I've seen many things (UFOs) I can't explain but I have no memory of abduction.

Welcome @Raxoxane, I look forward to hearing about your experiences if you're inclined to share.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Lucy Barnable said:

I've seen many things (UFOs) I can't explain but I have no memory of abduction.

Welcome @Raxoxane, I look forward to hearing about your experiences if you're inclined to share.

I would be interested in that too @Raxoxane

Hey Shep,Lucy,my apologies i didn't see your replies till now. Gimme a while,till later in the night,or tomorrow night,and i will write of some of the Stuff.I am Still a bit sick of this weirdo cold that some of us around this area have-does Not want to let one go. I never get the flu,and any more than slight sniffles from a normal cold,maybe once a year,but this cold has been Brutal,many folks around here are complaining of it-and how it does not pass in about 4 days like the average cold.We're thinking it's a new strain. I am one of the infected..

:-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.