Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

Best forum/discussion I have ever seen. UMASS.

5 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

This is amazing.

Milo is awesome!! Anytime BLM gets that upset with you, you know your doing something right! !

What does it say about the state of our society when it takes the flamboyant gay dude to speak for the side of common sense?? I've heard him speak alot on feminism and I absolutely agree. All people should be treated as EQUALS! ie, none are better than ANY other!! The BLM and feminist areally all about equality, as long as that means they get preferential treatment. Slavery reparations?? How much reparations do I get for being subjected to their hatred??? I'm gonna need my white privilege reparations soon, rents due!! 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Rustydog said:

What does it say about the state of our society when it takes the flamboyant gay dude to speak for the side of common sense?? I've heard him speak alot on feminism and I absolutely agree. All people should be treated as EQUALS! ie, none are better than ANY other!! The BLM and feminist areally all about equality, as long as that means they get preferential treatment. Slavery reparations?? How much reparations do I get for being subjected to their hatred??? I'm gonna need my white privilege reparations soon, rents due!! 

Yep, this guys my new hero. Gay, conservative, trump supporter. He is the very thing I say we all need to be. Open minded and intelligent. I do not agree with the homosexual lifestyle but atleast he says it is a nurture and not a nature trait.

Yep, I had never heard of him until he was in a bunch of you tube videos. The channel is "rekt feminist videos", and they are called "can't stump the Milo". I personally have no problem with where this guy choses to park his Cadillac, as long as it's not in my garage. And just listen to the dumb BLM and feminist, always shouting and blowing horns and whistles when he's talking. They know they can't win an argument with him, so the best they can do is try to block his message. Very shameful!! Milo Yinopolis(?) Is his name, he is a writer for breitbart, If ya  didn't know. 

1 minute ago, thedudeabides said:

Yep, this guys my new hero. Gay, conservative, trump supporter. He is the very thing I say we all need to be. Open minded and intelligent. I do not agree with the homosexual lifestyle but atleast he says it is a nurture and not a nature trait.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.