Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

BREXIT - Vote to leave and lets take back our country

29 posts in this topic

As you may or not know i am British/Welsh And Brexit is as i see it our only viable option to give the people of the UK back the power that was stolen from them by the EU. When we can finally govern ourselves and our own laws. Then the people of Britain at least have a chance.

Because then we can rise up our own trump! Who will say f*** you political correctness and listen to the people! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it you new world order scumbags. I WILL DEVOTE EVERY OUNCE OF MY SPIRIT TO DEFEATING YOU!

Enjoy the video! It can be shown as proof of an opportunity missed for future generations if we do not leave the EU.

4 people like this

The whole EU thing was a stuff-up from day one.  All it meant was that a few wealthy countries were going to keep the corrupt bankrupt ones afloat.  The minute you have to compromise (because of some leftist agreement that never really favours you)  and need the "OK" from other countries to change your own internal laws / policies / bills - then you are doomed.  I am afraid that even if the Brits manage to opt out (remember there are a sh!tload full of libtards voting) it will take twice as long to recover as the time they spent in this unholy symbiotic assimilation of countries.

Strongs!

1 person likes this

21 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

As you may or not know i am British/Welsh And Brexit is as i see it our only viable option to give the people of the UK back the power that was stolen from them by the EU. When we can finally govern ourselves and our own laws. Then the people of Britain at least have a chance.

Because then we can rise up our own trump! Who will say f*** you political correctness and listen to the people! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it you new world order scumbags. I WILL DEVOTE EVERY OUNCE OF MY SPIRIT TO DEFEATING YOU!

Enjoy the video! It can be shown as proof of an opportunity missed for future generations if we do not leave the EU.

Good for you!! Congratulations today you are one day closer to being truly free people!! Take pride in your heritage and take your country back!! UK will be just fine without the EU. Might be a little rough at first, but compared to the other option it'll be like walking on twinkees!! A spirit of revolution is sweeping thru the world like a refreshing breeze. Enjoy it and be ready to do your part when the time comes. 

2 people like this

1 minute ago, Rustydog said:

Good for you!! Congratulations today you are one day closer to being truly free people!! Take pride in your heritage and take your country back!! UK will be just fine without the EU. Might be a little rough at first, but compared to the other option it'll be like walking on twinkees!! A spirit of revolution is sweeping thru the world like a refreshing breeze. Enjoy it and be ready to do your part when the time comes. 

Thanks! the future has a glimmer of hope. Just gotta take the long way around to see it.

5 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Thanks! the future has a glimmer of hope. Just gotta take the long way around to see it.

I'd like to see their reaction if every person who cares about their country wrote a letter expressing their frustrations to their state and federal senators and congressmen. Would they even recognize that those letters were even sent?? Or would we get some we understand your frustration type non-sense?? The US Constitution left pretty clear instructions on what we the people were to do in this situtation. But once you cross the Rubicon it's on, no turning back. I'd like the big countries to see the revolutions happening in some of the smaller countries. France right now is stepping up and I applaude them. Venezuela is another one that is transforming right now. That has to make TPTB squirm seeing this!!!

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

I'd like to see their reaction if every person who cares about their country wrote a letter expressing their frustrations to their state and federal senators and congressmen. Would they even recognize that those letters were even sent?? Or would we get some we understand your frustration type non-sense?? The US Constitution left pretty clear instructions on what we the people were to do in this situtation. But once you cross the Rubicon it's on, no turning back. I'd like the big countries to see the revolutions happening in some of the smaller countries. France right now is stepping up and I applaude them. Venezuela is another one that is transforming right now. That has to make TPTB squirm seeing this!!!

The elite actually think they are winning. One thing that can never truly be destroyed by them is the human spirit. And thus we will always rise.

6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

The elite actually think they are winning. One thing that can never truly be destroyed by them is the human spirit. And thus we will always rise.

Most definitely!! People have rose up against tyranny many times in the past. It's unfortunate that it's nessecery once again. Its a cycle we seem to be stuck in. We need to always remember that there are WAY, WAY, WAY more of us than them. When you listen to fools, the mob rules!!, to quote the late Ronnie James Dio. 

Great video Shep. I hope the British people vote out the EU, and take back what is rightfully yours. Next you need to get rid of the welfare sucking royals. I do not see what the big interest over here in these people. Lady Diana was the only one I personally liked out of the bunch.

1 person likes this

Just now, JustATrucker said:

Great video Shep. I hope the British people vote out the EU, and take back what is rightfully yours. Next you need to get rid of the welfare sucking royals. I do not see what the big interest over here in these people. Lady Diana was the only one I personally liked out of the bunch.

yeh and they got rid of her didn't they.

Just now, Ukshep said:

yeh and they got rid of her didn't they.

Yup because, she was considerd a loose cannon and one who could expose them for the fraud they really are.

1 person likes this

Just now, JustATrucker said:

Yup because, she was considerd a loose cannon and one who could expose them for the fraud they really are.

Yep! cold blooded murder. Everyone talked about the queen having her killed. It was a well known rumor. One that almost everyone believed at the time. But as time went on they got away with it.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.