Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Why are 90's kids obsessed with nostalgia?

3 posts in this topic

Anyone else here a 90's kid? Let me know!

This video hit me hard, I'm going to drink a beer to this.  :mellow::sad:

Why are 90's kids obsessed with nostalgia?

facebook.com/vixdotcom/videos/277512989254850/

"" It's not just about the good ol days. The 90s were the last best decade for the USA. Kids were kids and played outside. No one was afraid of each other and parents let kids play with other kids without worry besides if they came home with a wound. Everyone was thick skinned still and could take a insult instead of being a sissy and crying about it for weeks. 90s kids had the best quality of cartoons that related to them and helped kids in those same situations. (hey Arnold) it was also the time before everything became heavily regulated on what could and couldn't be shown on tv. Not only was the economy booming in the 90s but so was society and also technology. When 9/11 happened it was basically a nail on the coffin ending the greatness the 90s built up to. Everything started to be regulated and toned down to make sure kids weren't physically or psychologically scarred from TV shows and people were afraid of each other because of terrorists. Everything started to become much more complicated than it needs to be after 9/11 and the economy took a massive dive and when the economy takes a dive, so is society. ""

"" I really don't think 9/11 had anything to do with the nostalgia I feel towards the 90's. I liked the 90's because we didn't just have technological advancements but we also had fun, nobody was as serious back then as they are today. Everything is so god damn serious you can't even make a joke anymore without offending the whole entire United States plus everything is censored. Also I don't think we were spoiled unless you were a white rich family lol nobody else had computers because they were too damn expensive. We had the outside is what the f*** we had, maybe that's part of it, kids don't get out and play anymore and if a kid has imagination today it's called ADHD or some other bullshit. I feel like we're slowly turning into a grey country where we all drive the same grey car and have the same sad grey expression on our faces because the kids (our future) aren't having fun and expressing themselves like we use to back in the 90's. ""

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.