Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

Alan Greenspan: Venezuela Declares Martial Law, America Is Next

9 posts in this topic

@CGK@Cinnamon@RabidWolf@Ukshep@Lucy Barnable@JoannaMaGrath@Rustydog@Cryptic Mole

ect ect.

http://yournewswire.com/alan-greenspan-venezuela-declares-martial-law-america-is-next/

-

Alan Greenspan issued a dire warning about the U.S. economy during an interview with Fox News on Thursday. Greenspan said that as Venezuela descends into martial law, the U.S. is heading in the same direction. 

Greenspan warned that the U.S. has “a global problem of a shortage of productivity growth” which is leading it into an impending disaster.

Foxbusiness.com reports:

“What the Fed does at this particular stage is less important than what the markets are doing. And what the markets are beginning to show us is acceleration in money supply for the first time in a very long time… We have a global problem of a shortage in productivity growth and it’s not only the United States but it’s pretty much around the world and it’s being caused by the fact that the populations everywhere in the Western world, for example, are aging and we are not committing enough of our resources to fund that,” he said.

Greenspan said the main thing confronting our country and the global economy is long-term economic growth.

-

DHS Creates Compromised Communities to Implement Martial Law

"" I have covered the travesties going on in Larimer County, Colorado with regard to the Stacy Lynne child abduction case. I found everything from a totally corrupt court system, to a completely compromised Larimer County Sheriff’s Department to evil public officials who still get elected besides the will of the people. From the locals, when they heard what I was doing to try and get Stacy’s son, Jaden, back, they were telling similar stories. The courts would take their children and some found that their child was being trafficked. Despite report that were filed, no local agency would investigate. I have made many friends as a result of my going on five year investigation.
The People’s Republic of Larimer County

As I indicated in yesterday’s article, I found witches and witchcraft at the center of these Agenda 21/2030 policies. And as I said in yesterday’s article, the Larry Nichols revelations that when he was working for Hillary and Bill, he had firsthand knowledge of Hillary’s activities as a witch. It has also been my research conclusion that when one finds witchcraft, child sex trafficking and blood sacrifices are not far behind. Since the 1970’s, Larimer County has been compromised by witchcraft in its leadership positions and Sheriff’s Department. Since the mid 1990’s, Agenda 21 policies have dominated the people. I spoke with local resident, Virginia Farver, last week, and she reiterated the mantra that Ft. Collins, located within Larimer County, is beautiful on the outside, but it is hopelessly compromised on the inside. The conditions make Agenda 21 dominated Larimer County and ideal to headquarter occupation troops to be rolled out when needed. And with the Gurkhas located alongside Russian commados in nearbye /la Porte, CO., the case is made

If you want to know about this compromised community and what it means to to roll our of martial law, simply put Stacy Lynne into the search engine of the Common Sense Show’s website .""

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/

45 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

@CGK@Cinnamon@RabidWolf@Ukshep@Lucy Barnable@JoannaMaGrath@Rustydog@Cryptic Mole

ect ect.

http://yournewswire.com/alan-greenspan-venezuela-declares-martial-law-america-is-next/

-

Alan Greenspan issued a dire warning about the U.S. economy during an interview with Fox News on Thursday. Greenspan said that as Venezuela descends into martial law, the U.S. is heading in the same direction. 

Greenspan warned that the U.S. has “a global problem of a shortage of productivity growth” which is leading it into an impending disaster.

Foxbusiness.com reports:

“What the Fed does at this particular stage is less important than what the markets are doing. And what the markets are beginning to show us is acceleration in money supply for the first time in a very long time… We have a global problem of a shortage in productivity growth and it’s not only the United States but it’s pretty much around the world and it’s being caused by the fact that the populations everywhere in the Western world, for example, are aging and we are not committing enough of our resources to fund that,” he said.

Greenspan said the main thing confronting our country and the global economy is long-term economic growth.

-

Scarey times we live in!! Who would have thought this was coming 20 years ago?? We need to offer American companies tax incentives to bring the manufacturing industry back to the US. I refuse to buy anything not made in the US, unless absolutely nessecery.  Why would a company want to deal with the high wages, taxes, and bs labor laws when they can pay someone in China or Mexico 25% to do the same thing. Demanding them to manufacture in US would be the next step, but these people worship money, giving them the proper incentive should do just fine. And help with the outrageous un-employment numbers. Common sense dosent seem to be a virtue of those running this asylum tho.

13 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Scarey times we live in!! Who would have thought this was coming 20 years ago?? We need to offer American companies tax incentives to bring the manufacturing industry back to the US. I refuse to buy anything not made in the US, unless absolutely nessecery.  Why would a company want to deal with the high wages, taxes, and bs labor laws when they can pay someone in China or Mexico 25% to do the same thing. Demanding them to manufacture in US would be the next step, but these people worship money, giving them the proper incentive should do just fine. And help with the outrageous un-employment numbers. Common sense dosent seem to be a virtue of those running this asylum tho.

It's trending on Facebook, like mad. Everyone is unsure of the future. It's like every I asking each other who is at the steering wheel or the helm...

Everyone is scared, but afraid to say it. < as odd as that sounds

^ Ask your friends, or forum users.

-

on FB trend news

Alan Greenspan: Former Federal Reserve Chairman Warns of Impending Global Retirement Crisis

"Populations everywhere in the Western world...are aging and we are not committing enough of our resources to fund that," Greenspan said Thursday on Fox Business Network.

3 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

It's trending on Facebook, like mad. Everyone is unsure of the future. It's like every I asking each other who is at the steering wheel or the helm...

Everyone is scared, but afraid to say it. < as odd as that sounds

^ Ask your friends, or forum users.

-

on FB trend news

Alan Greenspan: Former Federal Reserve Chairman Warns of Impending Global Retirement Crisis

"Populations everywhere in the Western world...are aging and we are not committing enough of our resources to fund that," Greenspan said Thursday on Fox Business Network.

Could it be that they know the planet can't sustain the forecast population growth?? And have decided to commit resources to containing the coming mass extinction of our race?? The Georgia Guidestones come to mind. As you said, very uncertain times.

1 hour ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Chanting the growth mantra worked OK in a free market society. When bankers and capitalists rig the market through monopoly and price fixing then all the capital ends up at the top in the hands of those that actually produce nothing - the least productive people on the planet (hoarders).

Facebook is a classic example of a company that produces nothing, existing solely from advertising revenue and govt funding yet is valued higher than Exxon. Seriously???

1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Everyone is unsure of the future

As we should be! When did we adopt the concept that there are guarantees in life? An uncertain future is what makes life exciting, like an adventure but we fell into the safety trap and it's cost us dearly. If you take fear out of the equation then you have a society that is willing to roll the dice, take chances with the confidence that their wits will carry them through the rough terrain. Welcome to the nanny state.

3 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Chanting the growth mantra worked OK in a free market society. When bankers and capitalists rig the market through monopoly and price fixing then all the capital ends up at the top in the hands of those that actually produce nothing - the least productive people on the planet (hoarders).

Facebook is a classic example of a company that produces nothing, existing solely from advertising revenue and govt funding yet is valued higher than Exxon. Seriously???

As we should be! When did we adopt the concept that there are guarantees in life? An uncertain future is what makes life exciting, like an adventure but we fell into the safety trap and it's cost us dearly. If you take fear out of the equation then you have a society that is willing to roll the dice, take chances with the confidence that their wits will carry them through the rough terrain. Welcome to the nanny state.

Are you scared...?

Former Fed chairman. That job description tells you right there that this announcement was approved and set in motion for the NWO agenda. Its timing indicates that their manipulation of chaos is proceeding on schedule. Greenspan is one of THEM. A big old mouthpiece of tptb.

1 minute ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Are you scared...?

Nope. The future is uncertain as it has always been.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.