Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

ALIEN TESTING? Stunned Residents See UFO Near Military Base! 5/28/16

17 posts in this topic

I don't think its a UFO tbh.

It could be all the new R and D stuff, Darpa,ect. toys the MIL are playing with.

Most likely a drone with some specialized equipment.

If that is not a UFO, then I don't know what the hell it is..

1 person likes this

Here comes blue beam. Maybe they will start the fake "invasion" this weekend.

1 person likes this

Technically it is a UFO because it's unidentified lol. But I call fake, that channel is known for fakery. But on the other hand you can hear the sincerity in the people voices in the video but still something just screams fake to me. I love seeing weird stuff but I donno about this one.  

My God..... WORST acting I've EVER heard!! Even worse than those fake police/terrorist videos..... and PATHETIC graphics at that! 

Listen people..... you CAN NOT see an object near the clouds like that with such cartoony & rich colors, and sharpness, I mean come on....lol.  They seem to be pushing the Black Knight shape with this one, and have been hinting with it in commercials like Pepsi, so this Black knight thing may be the fake UFO event they are planning.

This video is BULLSHIT 1000%, and SecureTeam10 are one of the top 20 UFO fakery hosts on Youtube.  I've literally watched UFO videos for over 20 years now..... and this is likely Adobe AE software as those look similar, but the acting is retarded, made me nausiated hearing the lack of effort in their emotions.

Fake

BS

Propaganda (uuhhhh duhhh, if it made the news, then it's 1000% fake).... do you have any clue how many WAAAAAAY BETTER UFO vids are out there?  But they choose this one, out of probably the 500 posted online JUST today alone?  This one wasn't even exciting at all too, but they chose this one?  LMAO

This shit is too easy.

1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

My God..... WORST acting I've EVER heard!! Even worse than those fake police/terrorist videos..... and PATHETIC graphics at that! 

Listen people..... you CAN NOT see an object near the clouds like that with such cartoony & rich colors, and sharpness, I mean come on....lol.  They seem to be pushing the Black Knight shape with this one, and have been hinting with it in commercials like Pepsi, so this Black knight thing may be the fake UFO event they are planning.

This video is BULLSHIT 1000%, and SecureTeam10 are one of the top 20 UFO fakery hosts on Youtube.  I've literally watched UFO videos for over 20 years now..... and this is likely Adobe AE software as those look similar, but the acting is retarded, made me nausiated hearing the lack of effort in their emotions.

Fake

BS

Propaganda (uuhhhh duhhh, if it made the news, then it's 1000% fake).... do you have any clue how many WAAAAAAY BETTER UFO vids are out there?  But they choose this one, out of probably the 500 posted online JUST today alone?  This one wasn't even exciting at all too, but they chose this one?  LMAO

This shit is too easy.

If there are better ones, please post them, I want to see, too.  

Why the fluck is fox news carrying this???adds another layer to this.i do believe its fake but for msm to run it.THERES AN AGENDA FOR SURE

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.