Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

Fails From The Darkside - ISS vs High Altitude Balloons + More Fake Believe

13 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Trying something new out......

Fake Believe Friday......

@McWest

How'd I do MW?

I like the intro.. good video.. lol

1 person likes this

42 minutes ago, holographicINVASION said:

I like the intro.. good video.. lol

Thanks holo.   I think I should do a long video of just intros, seems to be the best parts of my stuff, lol.

I sent the original version of this I made to the studio to add to my presentation of stuff, this was take 2 with some funnies added in to keep people awake.  I used McWest's soundtracks he sent me samples of, just playing around with new ideas for videos. 

1 person likes this

Just now, JibbyJedi said:

Thanks holo.   I think I should do a long video of just intros, seems to be the best parts of my stuff, lol.

I sent the original version of this I made to the studio to add to my presentation of stuff, this was take 2 with some funnies added in to keep people awake.  I used McWest's soundtracks he sent me samples of, just playing around with new ideas for videos. 

I like all mcwests' music

That was a good vid. Made my son watch it only bc you know I'm the crazy ct dad of the bunch. But at least now after hitting Google just like in the video my son is now scratching his head and asking me where's all the pics. Lol. 

1 person likes this

5 minutes ago, Groove said:

That was a good vid. Made my son watch it only bc you know I'm the crazy ct dad of the bunch. But at least now after hitting Google just like in the video my son is now scratching his head and asking me where's all the pics. Lol. 

Awesome! lol  ....apologies about the F bomb in the intro with the kids..... there's no escaping curse words in this world, was more of a PG rated F bomb.   I think getting people to "start" Googling this stuff is important to get them to keep going with it, and critically thinking about the lack of evidence to support all these things.  Most of us aren't really counting all the CGI & cartoons we see describing things, we're just use to it and don't pay it any mind, think we need to start paying closer attention.

8 hours ago, JibbyJedi said:

Trying something new out......

Fake Believe Friday......

@McWest

How'd I do MW?

Pretty good man! There were some good fails in there. I like the music also haha!

2 people like this

This goes to the top of my watch list for tomorrow. Fails! :laugh:

2 hours ago, grav said:

This goes to the top of my watch list for tomorrow. Fails! :laugh:

He should of called it Fails from the Crypt.. lol

Inflatable space habitat! OMG, what'll they think of next? Are human beings this gullible? I saw a short segment on network news about it. Stop the insanity, please. Now.

1 hour ago, grav said:

Inflatable space habitat! OMG, what'll they think of next? Are human beings this gullible? I saw a short segment on network news about it. Stop the insanity, please. Now.

I'm convinced, even more than I was doing my FAILS video of the ISS footage.  Time to hang up my robe and saber and call it a truce, NASA is teh real everything...... if they spend more than $10,000 on any footage, it's automatically real because that amount of $ is too intimidating to me to call hoax upon.  I'm weak minded and urinate myself often when my brain gets confused and I see green screen terrrorists on TV.

Did you get to blow thru my little trial run FBF video?  Might have put an extra layer or 2 of sarcasm that wasn't needed in there, trying to do everything without the excessive cursing and anger, I don't think it's really necessary, though the intro Berenstain Bears bomb seemed mandatory, lol.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.