Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Time to Play Mandela Effect

12 posts in this topic

Just a fun video to make your brain go haywire because I suffer from the same damn false memories:

I also remember Mandela dying, Castro dying, etc.  Are we all just crazy someone truly screwing around with our reality?

1 person likes this

I thought Prince died a few weeks before he did. I'll watch the vid tomorrow.  

Posted (edited)

This one got me too:

Edited by Rothbard

1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

This is proof that someone or something is altering reality!!

I took a poll.where i work i see about 300 people a day but i get to have a few minute to talk to people.i asked 60 people what the show was with the 4 women it was on hbo.one women samantha and theres a guy mr big.(thats what i remember from the show and it doesnt give them any way to mess up their answer,i dont say city,sex,in,)

This is where it gets flucked up.EVERY SINGLE PERSON SAID "SEX IN THE CITY"?I figured a few people would say sex and the city but no.They flucked up this one.they didnt have any transition or smooth mingle of the both.it was always sex in the city and then one day they changed it.they flucked up

1 person likes this

I recall it as being Sex AND the city. I never watched the show myself but i recall hearing of it,seeing the title in magazines some years ago-and i'm pretty sure it was AND the city,not "in" the city.

I'm actually a bit reluctant to get stuck into this fascinating Mandela thing-on the other site i was on, there was such vicious backlash against those who remembered something differently from the majority-it was one of many reasons why i finally left there.Idk what the attitude is on this site-as for me personally-i am not going to get into arguments about it here too. But wow we were insulted left right and center,because we would stick to our guns-i mean you remember something the way you do,simple as that. Like,Kit-Kat and KitKat,that type of thing.Always such small things,well except all those people who have memories of Mandela dying in prison,and of Billy Graham having died years ago

I used to see this group on a site on the net,a group for a South American guy who was dead,a group in his memory. For more than a year,i saw this group every day. And i assumed he really was dead,because i never saw him ever on the site,for more than a year. Then i got busy with things in my personal life,and stopped going on the site for a while,some months.When i got back the groups's name was slightly different-and he was on the site,every day,for most of the day,very much alive.Like he was never gone. A really nice man,we say Hi to each other once most days-but it always feels weird. And you can't ask someone if they were dead:-) I'm just going to assume that he was in jail,or suffering from major sickness or depression,or he could for some reason not be on for more than a year,and someone started the group because they Thought he was dead. Otherwise it would be just creepy. There is probably a reasonable explanation,i mean there has to be.Still feels weird every time i see him around though:-)

I have a sort of theory that if our reality Is being screwed with,it is being done from the future. I don't really want to go deeply into it,but basically i think of it as: We see Sex AND/IN the City.Kit-Kat/KitKat,and the Mandela thing. But how could one know how many small things-and bigger things- we Don't see.. IF our reality/timelines had been tampered with,of course,say one goes on the theory that it Had been done/or is being done. You know the "butterfly effect" type thing. How would one know which 2 people as a result of tampering(if there is/had been) did Not meet each other and did Not have the child they were going to have,just as an example. The "John Connor" syndrome,i guess you could call it:-) Well idk just a thought. You don't have to send assassin robots or even human assassins from the future if you could just prevent a child being born in the first place,by interfering,say if you had access to systems of black meta-technology.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.