Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

THE EU IS GOING TO BAN 'HATE SPEECH' ON ALL VIDEO SHARING SITES

21 posts in this topic

:poopywb4:

THE EU IS GOING TO BAN 'HATE SPEECH' ON ALL VIDEO SHARING SITES

Commission updates EU audiovisual rules and presents targeted approach to online platforms

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1873_en.htm

DIGITAL SINGLE MARKET – COMMISSION UPDATES EU AUDIOVISUAL RULES AND PRESENTS TARGETED APPROACH TO ONLINE PLATFORMS

http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-16-1895_en.htm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bans apply only in EU and US. We must tolerate. They, in the other hand, tolerate nada.

KILL THE INFIDELS WHO SAY ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, grav said:

Bans apply only in EU and US. We must tolerate. They, in the other hand, tolerate nada.

KILL THE INFIDELS WHO SAY ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, grav said:

Bans apply only in EU and US. We must tolerate. They, in the other hand, tolerate nada.

KILL THE INFIDELS WHO SAY ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE! 

It is estimated that in 1,400 years the Islamic aggression has killed more than 270 million people.  Yet the world screams blue murder and pump out reams of "information" on the holocaust? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, FalkeAuge said:

It is estimated that in 1,400 years the Islamic aggression has killed more than 270 million people.  Yet the world screams blue murder and pump out reams of "information" on the holocaust? 

Any other religions co-exist just fine, all across the world, except guess who?? Who cooperates with no one, not even other muslims. They are savage barbarians who must either be domesticated, like a dog, or exterminated, like a cockroach.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grav said:

Bans apply only in EU and US. We must tolerate. They, in the other hand, tolerate nada.

KILL THE INFIDELS WHO SAY ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION OF PEACE! 

Someone once told me the difference between moderate and extremist Muslims is that the moderate muslim dosent want to cut your head off, but he does want the extremist muslim to cut your head off. There is no negotiating with someone who only wants you dead.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's also the problem of the different forms of Islam. To say that all Muslims want to kill non Muslims is a stretch. There are groups of peacefull muslims. But they do seem to be a dwindling bunch. It's the radical, whabbism followers who practice the sharia that are at the issue here. They would not hesitate to kill a Muslim of different beliefs. Then the sunni and Shia thing had been going on for thousands of years, all because one believes in a bloodline passed down from muhammad. Quite a silly thing to be killing each other over, IMHO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Someone once told me the difference between moderate and extremist Muslims is that the moderate muslim dosent want to cut your head off, but he does want the extremist muslim to cut your head off. There is no negotiating with someone who only wants you dead.

The "moderate" holds the legs while the "radical" cuts the head off.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.