Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

SPECIAL OPERATIONS TROOPS ASSAULTED DOWNTOWN TAMPA … ALL TO THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE

13 posts in this topic

TAMPA — On Wednesday, Special Operations troops from more than a dozen countries jumped out of helicopters, rappelled from buildings and expended hundreds of rounds of ammunition as they attempted to rescue the mayor of this Florida city.

The operation was, of course, an exercise, but it was also a public spectacle for a force that has tried desperately to remain in the shadows despite now being at the forefront of America’s wars.

Aside from U.S. Special Operations forces, including Navy SEALs, Marine Raiders and Army Green Berets, countries such as Ireland and Jordan also participated in the exercise. Many of the participants covered their faces, and only a select few were allowed to speak to the media afterward.

“A lot of what we do is a bit secretive, we don’t really advertise much of what we do and there is a reason for it,” U.S. Special Forces Lt. Col. Chris Robeshaw told reporters following the event. “I think … this is maybe a stark reminder that there are young men and women out there putting themselves at risk.”

The exercise is put on each year as a part of the Special Forces Industry Conference, a 12,000-strong, three-day meeting of Special Operations personnel and companies showcasing the latest technologies available to both U.S. troops and their international allies.

Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn is captured by pirates and held ashore near the convention center here. Soon after, as thousands of spectators watched from nearby rooftops, party boats and bar patios, Black Hawk helicopters supported by smaller gunships and fast-moving riverine craft descended on the area.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/05/26/special-operations-troops-assaulted-downtown-tampa-all-to-thunderous-applause/

I guess when the real thing starts, people will be used to it, won't they?  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well well well, a real show of force to tptb? Other countries practicing here? Sending a message maybe that we are coming for you? Arrests for crimes against humanity. I love when interpol involves themselves in the military side of things. Seeing tanks on our streets may not be a bad thing... Remember?

You have to really love the timing of all this.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Well well well, a real show of force to tptb? Other countries practicing here? Sending a message maybe that we are coming for you? Arrests for crimes against humanity. I love when interpol involves themselves in the military side of things. Seeing tanks on our streets may not be a bad thing... Remember?

I don't like the idea of tanks on our streets and nothing is ever going to make me think it's ok.  Posse Comitatus is still here and there is a reason for that.  It's so they can't abuse people.  Military in other countries turn on their own easily and kill people all the time.  This is the reason we are not to have them on our streets.  Seeing troops from other countries is even more disconcerting.  They'll shoot Americans and not think twice about it.  

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

I don't like the idea of tanks on our streets and nothing is ever going to make me think it's ok.  Posse Comitatus is still here and there is a reason for that.  It's so they can't abuse people.  Military in other countries turn on their own easily and kill people all the time.  This is the reason we are not to have them on our streets.  Seeing troops from other countries is even more disconcerting.  They'll shoot Americans and not think twice about it.  

I would normally agree, but that all depends on which side is out in the streets.

Of course, it's sad it's come to something like this, but unfortunately there would be no other way to take the country back without the use of force. Just sayin'

10 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I would normally agree, but that all depends on which side is out in the streets.

Of course, it's sad it's come to something like this, but unfortunately there would be no other way to take the country back without the use of force. Just sayin'

Whoever is trying to take it, either way needs the people on their side. Not a bunch of us sitting back and wondering if they are the good guys or the bad guys. It gives the bad guys too much of an opportunity to take over.  

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Whoever is trying to take it, either way needs the people on their side. Not a bunch of us sitting back and wondering if they are the good guys or the bad guys. It give the bad guys too much of an opportunity to take over. 

That's why the general sad nothing was planned because the people wouldn't understand what was happening and they would see troops on the street as a threat. He said if an opportunity presented itself, they would take advantage of it. Maybe that's what happened.

59 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Cryptic, you have made several statements across different post that would give me hope for this country.  However, being a former S.E.R.E. instructor, I never once received the answer " to protect and defend the constitution to threats both foreign and domestic" as an answer from my students when asked as to "why are you here?" I hope you know something I don't.

I like it when they do those drills so we can see what sort of toys they have and what we will be up against.!

I agree with this comment....

The TRULY SCARY part is that special ops has an INDUSTRY CONFERENCE!!!!

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Guest said:

Cryptic, you have made several statements across different post that would give me hope for this country.  However, being a former S.E.R.E. instructor, I never once received the answer " to protect and defend the constitution to threats both foreign and domestic" as an answer from my students when asked as to "why are you here?" I hope you know something I don't.

I wrote you a nice big reply but felt I would be sharing a bit too much than I was comfortable with, so I decided to remove it and keep it as simple as possible. (even though what I wrote is not simple.)

It has always been my intent to have a certain footprint towards something. If you believe something is fake, well, that's exactly what you have created. If you believe something is real, well, that's exactly what you have created as well. The monkey wrench is to try believing both at the same time to see what happens. It is possible ya know. It's powerful. Just ask Edward Leedskalnin.

The Synopsis is that in the end, nothing really matters. Well, at least not the way its being presented. You should know that the storyline itself is never important because things are not always what you perceive them to be. The whole created force is a truthful lie... and when you think you know something, you really don't, and yet you do.

If you don't know yourself, (and trust me, you don't) how can you know anything else?

What does "Know Thyself" really mean?

Edited by Cryptic Mole

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Posse Comitatus, was thrown out, they day Obama walked in the WH and took the oath of office...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.