Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

Let's Talk About WTC Building 6

21 posts in this topic

No, that's not a misprint.  Let's discuss building 6.

1 person likes this

Doesn't say why WTC 6 is a smoking gun.

https://m.facebook.com/notes/jeff-prager/new-911-data-on-building-6-the-real-smoking-gun-and-the-real-smoking-building/10150141503284838

-- is a text summary of WT6. The pic shows a huge crater in it and an infrared image. 

Then you see "conspiracy theory" being trotted out lately with events that were officially "debunked" and laid to rest decades ago. Sure. 

As HC would say, What difference at this point does it make? This information will never be presented to the happy sheeple who think we're all kooks. 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Rothbard said:

No, that's not a misprint.  Let's discuss building 6.

yawn. amateur.

911 was the smoking gun.. to everything.. don't trust your government!

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

yawn. amateur.

So, Mr. Expert, please share what you know about Building 6.

1 hour ago, Brio said:

Doesn't say why WTC 6 is a smoking gun.

It does in the first 50 seconds

5 hours ago, yaknow said:

It does in the first 50 seconds

No it doesn't, all it says is it's missing it's core, it never explains why or how that's important. Sure the building is gutted... AND???

All the vid says is it doesn't know what happened to WTC6.

This is the stuff Judy Woods is talking about, directed energy weapons. Very strange how the building looks empty in the center, like someone ice cream scooped it. She has a lot of info on her page. There was another guy who made a pretty convincing argument about nuclear demo charges being used in the bottom of the buildings, but I'd have to find that.

2 people like this

6 hours ago, Brio said:

No it doesn't, all it says is it's missing it's core, it never explains why or how that's important. Sure the building is gutted... AND???

All the vid says is it doesn't know what happened to WTC6.

I was just telling you what the video says is the smoking gun.i believe the guy is trying to imply that it was blown at its colums maybe?im not really sure to tell you the truth

2 people like this

5 hours ago, yaknow said:

I was just telling you what the video says is the smoking gun.i believe the guy is trying to imply that it was blown at its colums maybe?im not really sure to tell you the truth

My impression of it was that he was saying particle beams, or some kind of directed energy weapon cut a hole in the building leaving a big crater. Maybe from a plane or satellite??? That is a very strange looking debris pile. At least this is what Judy Woods talks about. She has a very good Web page, if you didn't already know. Drjudywoods.com sounds right.

7 hours ago, yaknow said:

Yeah, he goes on and on about it being a smoking gun but doesn't explain why or how. There needs to be some credible, preferably professional, theory on what happened to the building and why. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.