Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

DONALD TRUMP: Will He Throw the Election?

15 posts in this topic

Keeping in line with us all being open minded about the future. Watch this and take it in!

2 people like this

Why do people keep saying this crap. He despises the Clintons.

I cannot believe how many people are inept at business dealings. He is a businessman folks, he had to deal with everyone. This is why he will make a great president.

Just now, thedudeabides said:

I cannot believe how many people are inept at business dealings. He is a businessman folks, he had to deal with everyone. This is why he will make a great president.

Well all i know is that he knows what he is doing. he is good at what he does. But we must be careful. Im pro-trump! but we must always stay vigilant!

1 person likes this

Just now, Ukshep said:

Well all i know is that he knows what he is doing. he is good at what he does. But we must be careful. Im pro-trump! but we must always stay vigilant!

I agree, 100%. No matter who gets in it will go one of two ways. Down or up. trump is the only one that offers any shred of an up. Hillary is all down.

2 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I agree, 100%. No matter who gets in it will go one of two ways. Down or up. trump is the only one that offers any shred of an up. Hillary is all down.

I think this election is IT! in a doom sense. It does not matter who wins. If trump wins. They will most likely play the game and start a war against him and do to him what they could have done to hitler. that is if they do not kill him before then or f*** him on the elections. If hillary wins. They will push the nwo campaign. and take guns.

Good or bad. Change will come.

2 people like this

54 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Keep your friends close and enemies closer. People seem to forget that. 

7 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I think this election is IT! in a doom sense. It does not matter who wins. If trump wins. They will most likely play the game and start a war against him and do to him what they could have done to hitler. that is if they do not kill him before then or f*** him on the elections. If hillary wins. They will push the nwo campaign. and take guns.

Good or bad. Change will come.

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. You are assuming there will be an election. Lots can happen between now and November. I'm not convinced that King Putt will move out of the rainbow house. Time will tell.....

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, CGK said:

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched. You are assuming there will be an election. Lots can happen between now and November. I'm not convinced that King Putt will move out of the rainbow house. Time will tell.....

I've been saying pretty much the same for a while now

This guy in the video, "I like Donald Trump, but, I'll vote for Donald Trump, but,...  but, but." Who's this guy kidding?

But but but but but, so why not just kick Donald Trump in the Butt? ... but, I like Donald Trump, so I won't do that,.... but."

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

This guy in the video, "I like Donald Trump, but, I'll vote for Donald Trump, but,...  but, but." Who's this guy kidding?

But but but but but, so why not just kick Donald Trump in the Butt? ... but, I like Donald Trump, so I won't do that,.... but."

Good point.

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

Good point.

I should go back and count how many times he said "but." lol.

Doesn't sound like someone who really likes Trump, but...

Mabe this guy wrote the book, "the art of the con."

Just like he's doing now.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.