Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

DENMARK: SYRIAN MAN WITH 3 WIVES AND 20 KIDS TO GET $32,000 A YEAR IN WELFARE

20 posts in this topic

Syrian refugee, Daham Al Hasan (47), who has fled to Denmark, has 3 wives and 20 children, and he expects the State to pay for them as he cannot work, according to himself.

So far he has received approval to get one of his wives and 17 of his children to Denmark, after he arrived alone. 3 of his children are too old to get approved for (automatic) family reunification.

Confronted by politician Naser Khader on Ekstra Bladet TV, he said he fled to Denmark and left his family in a war zone because he could not afford to care about them at the moment, but he had received information that he could get them to Denmark (or Sweden, which was the goal) after three months, if they managed to get to Turkey on their own, which obviously turns out to be true. cont DS

If I flee the US can I get that sweet deal??? 

6 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

If I flee the US can I get that sweet deal??? 

Maybe if you have three wives, 20 kids and the IQ equivalent of a pink soap dish.

Oh, c'mon, who could deny the little darling and 23 dependents.  Still, he's going to have to get a job. I wonder if he knows that?  

Do government retards really think that people are not going to resent working to pay for this?  "out of touch"

13 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Maybe if you have three wives, 20 kids and the IQ equivalent of a pink soap dish.

Check, check, and check!! Where do I sign up???

2 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Check, check, and check!! Where do I sign up???

:1XqXnoz:

As far as I can tell you just show up with no identification, a sob story and demand money for nothing.

8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Oh, c'mon, who could deny the little darling and 23 dependents.  Still, he's going to have to get a job. I wonder if he knows that?  

Do government retards really think that people are not going to resent working to pay for this?  "out of touch"

Have to get a job?? If I still have to go to work every morning I'll just stay here. I wonder what these prime employees are bringing to the table??? If the goat herding industry explodes there could be a market for them. From what I've seen these people aren't making friends with their new neighbors.

1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

:1XqXnoz:

As far as I can tell you just show up with no identification, a sob story and demand money for nothing.

I heard about one complaining he wasn't getting enough money the other day. It's as tho they have no clue, or do and don't care, about the strain they are putting on the already strained EU. If they can come to Europe and act like this they could have stayed at home and fought for their homelands. 

I can't find anything that states the law against polygamy in Denmark has changed.

2 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

I heard about one complaining he wasn't getting enough money the other day. It's as tho they have no clue, or do and don't care, about the strain they are putting on the already strained EU. If they can come to Europe and act like this they could have stayed at home and fought for their homelands. 

They're encouraged to go on welfare and take as much as they can.
It's one more way to bring down the Nation they are concurring.

1 minute ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They're encouraged to go on welfare and take as much as they can.
It's one more way to bring down the Nation they are concurring.

It's pretty obvious now, isn't it?? Idk how they can keep saying any different. And they are hooking them up when they get there!!! Imagine your living in a dirt hut, and your friend leaves for Europe then six months later sends you pics and stories about how sweet it is, 32k, nice house, what would you do?? Hmm, mud house or sweet money for nothing??? Of course they will all come, that's the problem, stop encouraging them. That's a long walk, I'm wondering if some government agencies aren't flying them in on airliners??

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Love me some Hall and Oates

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.