Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

What if hillary got attacked! Terror attack event?

18 posts in this topic

This is not a threat to hillary but a discussion of current events and possible outcomes!

What if hillary got attacked, what if they tried to take her out. I know who would want to stop that lol. But honestly. An attack on hillary like a shooting. Could propel her into the presidency through sympathy votes and a twist that will paint the rival candidates as the enemy. It is one thing that i have yet to see be said. And one that would take many by surprise even in the ct community.

Maybe she could even receive a head wound.. See where this is going?

Well what say you? Just spitballing!

We can only keep on hoping, I'm surprised nobody's tapped president Osama yet either. Fingers crossed :)

The head wound thingy, nah, I'm not feeling that one, but, maybe they should tell the police to stand down and not to rescue her like she did with Benghazi.

1 person likes this

Hmmmm reminds me of that Show messengers. The messenger of war had herself shot to start a war.

6 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The head wound thingy, nah, I'm not feeling that one, but, maybe they should tell the police to stand down and not to rescue her like she did with Benghazi.

hmm.

Ooh, another FAKE Gabby Giffords shooting show.

22 minutes ago, Brio said:

Qui bono?

Hillary's!

19 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Hillary's!

Exactly.

Applause and drinks all around!

A reset is in order.

1 person likes this

Too many people hate Hillary for her to be the anti-Christ, whoever rises from their death has to be a beloved person that "everyone" adores?.  There's no one that fits this because no politician or person in power, seeking power or others want to put in power will ever make me trust them. So even if I'm the lone holdout, the prophecy can't be fulfilled? 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.