Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

THE SUPER BUG IS HERE!!!!

32 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Even though your article is dated today the 26th, I actually saw this somewhere else a few days ago. (I do see this article is updated)

I love the menacing name given; "Phantom Menace."

I'll bet it's no worse than a common bacterial infection if you know how to treat it naturally.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

soon we would all have to wear protective gloves and hand sanitizers and masks

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Even though your article is dated today the 26th, I actually saw this somewhere else a few days ago. (I do see this article is updated)

I love the menacing name given; "Phantom Menace."

I'll bet it's no worse than a common bacterial infection if you know how to treat it naturally.

Zika Virus just wasn't scary - now, the "Phantom Menace" - LOL

Here comes martial law to combat the Phantom Menace - hooray!

1 minute ago, Rothbard said:

Zika Virus just wasn't scary - now, the "Phantom Menace" - LOL

Here comes martial law to combat the Phantom Menace - hooray!

I see they classify these types of bacteria as "nightmare bacteria." lol.

Don't take me wrong Roth, I do take this threat very seriously. Without proper treatment up to 50% of those who contract this could die, so it has a very high mortality rate. 

There just seems to be a problem with treatment because the over prescribing of antibiotics in the past; the antibiotics in the milk and meats we consume.

I have used without fail something called Grapefruit Seed Extract. Do some hardcore research on it. Kills all known bacteria.

http://urbanbushbabes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Picnik-collage5.jpg

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Don't take me wrong Roth, I do take this threat very seriously. Without proper treatment up to 50% of those who contract this could die, so it has a very high mortality rate. 

There just seems to be a problem with treatment because the over prescribing of antibiotics in the past; the antibiotics in the milk and meats we consume.

I have used without fail something called Grapefruit Seed Extract. Do some hardcore research on it. Kills all known bacteria.

Is that taken orally or topically?  I'll have to have some on hand.

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I think it was an old conversation we had... but you had mentioned that to me.  I bought some.  It seems to do the trick.  I have stopped a cold in its tracks with it. I just used it when I started to get that feeling when you know you're getting sick.  

I've also heard it does a pretty good job of minimizing stomach bugs.  I have a kiddo in day care, so that shit (no pun intended) is the norm with me.  I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies.  

On the radio today they were saying it was resistant to "all known antibiotics".

The article says different. WTF

2 people like this

20 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I think it was an old conversation we had... but you had mentioned that to me.  I bought some.  It seems to do the trick.  I have stopped a cold in its tracks with it. I just used it when I started to get that feeling when you know you're getting sick.  

I've also heard it does a pretty good job of minimizing stomach bugs.  I have a kiddo in day care, so that shit (no pun intended) is the norm with me.  I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies.  

Yes, we did talk about this. I also had it on my alkaline thread I believe.

As far as using it for a common cold is concerned, a cold is viral and not bacterial, so GSE is not effective for colds. It will stop a secondary bacterial infection of the lungs though. 95% of all pneumonia are bacterial. For the common cold or flu. use raw garlic which kills both bacterial and viral.

Stomach bugs are viral, so no good there. Instead, use cinnamon and ginger root. Cinnamon kills the nausea virus, and ginger root controls the nausea.

GSE is one of the most powerful treatments available for bacterial overloads, but you need to know how to use it. I never recommend how to use it for children, though. That's the parents responsibility.

17 minutes ago, VonLud said:

On the radio today they were saying it was resistant to "all known antibiotics".

The article says different. WTF

The article has been updated. Maybe that's why.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.