Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Donald Trump Clinches Republican Presidential Nomination!!! He has done it!

13 posts in this topic

YAY or NAY depending on your opinion. But change is coming... For better or worse. That is the ONE single thing that we can count on now.

BREAKING: Donald Trump reaches number of delegates needed to secure the Republican presidential nomination

Donald Trump has reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the GOP presidential nomination, securing his status as the presumptive Republican nominee and avoiding a contested convention, according to a delegate count released Thursday by the Associated Press.

Source!

:damned:  OR :cheer: Take your pick, it can go either way once they get the powa. 

President Trump!! I hope so!! I don't think we can outlast another president clinton.

Just now, Rustydog said:

President Trump!! I hope so!! I don't think we can outlast another president clinton.

There can be no outlasting Shillary.

Trump to Obama : YOUR FIRED!!!

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

There can be no outlasting Shillary.

If she's elected I'm afraid we may not, my friend.

33 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

If she's elected I'm afraid we may not, my friend.

I'm afraid we may not make it no matter which one is put into office.  

World Leaders 'Rattled' by Donald Trump as the Presumptive GOP Nominee, Obama Says

President Obama said world leaders are "rattled" by Donald Trump as the likely Republican nominee for the U.S. presidency.

"They are paying very close attention to this election," the president told reporters Wednesday in Japan of his discussions with world leaders.

<snip>

https://gma.yahoo.com/president-obama-world-leaders-rattled-donald-trump-presumptive-102706260--abc-news-topstories.html?bcmt=1464267635953-09a202c4-2fbe-45c1-8457-5574fd90c208&bcmt_s=u#

Are they, really?  Or is this all more show?  I don't trust anything anymore.

4 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I'm afraid we may not make it no matter which one is put into office.  

That is a possibility, but at least with Trump it may not be as painful. At least Trump will kiss us before he screws us!!

9 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

That is a possibility, but at least with Trump it may not be as painful. At least Trump will kiss us before he screws us!!

Pucker up, buttercup!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+kissy+face+pic&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiWzrnuvPjMAhXLbD4KHblYAA0Q_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=s25ORoAxsIzMlM%3A

But you're right.  We know 100% what we'd get with hillary.  

Trump is anyone's guess.  It could be good, it could be bad.  

My vote is on bad, but thats because I don't trust anyone that can make it this far in the presidential race.  I think it's all rigged and this one is no different.  If he was really a threat to the elite, he'd be long gone by now.  Just my thoughts though and I respect optimism.  We certainly need some of that in this world!! 

4 minutes ago, Brio said:

Swillary is in trouble

and when Trump called her out on Vince Foster I thought there may be some hope.

Elites throwing Hillary under the bus?  Maybe even she has gotten into so much trouble she's a liability now.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.