Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

PARIS UNDER MUSLIM SIEGE – News Blackout as Riots Wreck the city!Paris Under Muslim Siege 2 Riots, Killing, Arson

24 posts in this topic

Looks legit afaik

PARIS UNDER MUSLIM SIEGE – News Blackout as Riots Wreck the city - Paris Under Muslim Siege 2 Riots, Killing, Arson

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1369

-

French and western news media are intentionally blacking-out FEROCIOUS RIOTS in Paris, refusing to provide any coverage of violence by savage Muslim beasts in Paris.

Hundreds of Parisians have been attacked and seriously injured by roving bands of Islamic Radicals, throwing stones, spears, smashing store and car windows and setting fire to anything they can.

Riot police are gassing the wild hordes, to no effect.

Photos from various areas in Paris show the mayhem:

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Looks legit afaik

PARIS UNDER MUSLIM SIEGE – News Blackout as Riots Wreck the city - Paris Under Muslim Siege 2 Riots, Killing, Arson

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1369

-

French and western news media are intentionally blacking-out FEROCIOUS RIOTS in Paris, refusing to provide any coverage of violence by savage Muslim beasts in Paris.

Hundreds of Parisians have been attacked and seriously injured by roving bands of Islamic Radicals, throwing stones, spears, smashing store and car windows and setting fire to anything they can.

Riot police are gassing the wild hordes, to no effect.

Photos from various areas in Paris show the mayhem:

They should have built another Maginot line!! A little late now. Ss95, but they sneak some truth in and have pics, so?? Terrible situtation, they are being forced to kill or be killed. 

Edited by Rustydog
Opps

50 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

They should have built another Maginot line!! A little late now. Ss95, but they sneak some truth in and have pics, so?? Terrible situtation, they are being forced to kill or be killed. 

None of this has been in the news. All we see is Hillary vs Trump. And of course the Trump protesters, who are illegals and hired thugs. 

Riots and mayhem! Coming soon to a city near you.

Freaking animals man. It's all a set up the new want this. Order out of chaos. Some one needs to drag them in the streets and let them get what's coming to them. 

Bacon bullets. I claim the patent rights!

Holy hell!! :blink: I know I wouldn't rely on the cops to protect me.

With all the social media present...how can this be blacked out??? Just asking!!!

I Googled "riots in France" and riots in "Paris 2016" --  and found nothing but BIN and other ct outlets-- and Huff Post old news. Surprise! Not.

Shhhhush, you!

Obummer is in Japan. Trump is bad. Hillary made a simple error in judgment once or twice. mmm, that's about it. And the airplane explosion. Oops, that was probably a mechanical malfunction. But here are some adorable viral videos to fill out our programming. Upppp, I meant program, not the indoctrination thingie.

:eatingpopcorn:

1 hour ago, Guest said:

With all the social media present...how can this be blacked out??? Just asking!!!

That is crazy that this isn't being mentioned in US media!! I would have never even know Paris was burning if not for here. The French police roll up in there with no long arms?? Send in the APC's and get control of your city!! That is crazy! I can't imagine what the people living there must be going thru. 

Posted (edited)

Remember that time Obozo came on TV and talked about the poor women and children fleeing hell on Earth??? Where the fook are those people??? And why are people still calling this a riot?? Riots are civil disturbances, this is an invasion and needs to be responded to as such. People of Paris organize giant mobs of people and go rid yourself of these POS!!! 

Edited by Rustydog
Renegade apostrophe
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.