Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Forget trans bathrooms! Now you can choose to be a dog

4 posts in this topic

:wacko:

Forget trans bathrooms! Now you can choose to be a dog

http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/forget-trans-bathrooms-now-you-can-choose-to-be-a-dog/

-

If a man simply identifies as a woman, he is now allowed to use ladies’ rooms in many public schools and retail stores across America – but what if he identifies as a dog?

That’s right: There’s now a major movement in which humans “identify” as the furry little critters.

The trend exploded in the last 15 years, particularly among homosexual men who enjoy wearing leather and dog-like hoods, according to London’s Guardian. The wannabe pooches also love to have their stomachs rubbed and their ears tickled. They fetch squeaky toys and eat chow out of dog bowls.

And they have romantic relationships with their human “handlers.”

In fact, the craze has at least 10,000 followers in the U.K., and there’s even a documentary about the phenomenon, “Secret Life of Human Pups.”

Tom, a 32-year-old theater technician, actually left his fiancee, Rachel, when she demanded that he act like a man and not like his alter ego, a dalmatian named Spot, the U.K. Mirror reported.

Tom, who was crowned “Mr. Puppy U.K.,” is featured in “Secret Life of Human Pups.” He eats from a dog bowl and sleeps in a crate with puppy incontinence pads.

“You disappear. You start to chase puppy toys and people give you ear scratches and treat you like a puppy,” Tom told the Mirror. “You disappear so much in the head space that you don’t stop to think, but you crave it. And you want it. And you wish for it. It’s magic. It just really is genuinely magic. I am strongly, happily proud of who I am and what I look like, and I don’t care what anyone else thinks.”

The Guardian reported, “[Tom] is keen to point out that puppy play is about more than just outfits and surface-level power games: It’s about being given license to behave in a way that feels natural, even primal.”

Tom explains, “You’re not worrying about money or food or work. It’s just the chance to enjoy each other’s company on a very simple level.”

-

OK, so a dog-man can pee on a fire hydrant? and we people on the street say, aww, cute?

A few immature jokes come to mind, but I am a lady. Being a lady sucks sometimes.

Posted (edited)

Return of the Shaggy DA.

Are you a dog?  Does the very thought of being a dog get you down?  Are you suffering from dogpression?  Are you always barking at the neighbors?  Does life feel like a lot of chasing around, barking, playing catch, running around, sleeping, rolling over, eating on the floor and playing dead?   Does running around on all fours slow you down?  Are you tired of eating the same old buscuits everyday?  Get tired of being chained up or locked up?  Then maybe we have the right medication for you!  Be sure to beg your dogtor for our  .... and whether it will be covered under No Dog Cares ...

Edited by counterintelligence

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.