Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

LOL - Watch this!

7 posts in this topic

If I ever catch someone putting up these sharia law signs, or trying to force their BS customs on me said person is getting some dental re-arrangement. I will not stand for that. It's bad enough our government forces this non sense down our throats. Now these 10th century ass-hats are going to try this?? I am a proud American and will never bow to the will of someone not from this country. Good thing FEMA has all those plastic coffins, gonna be a lot of dead brown people real soon if this keeps up!!

1 person likes this

Great video DKND!! That is some obvious mind control propaganda!! Goebbels would be proud!!  I could tell right away with the mudslimey beard on that one thing. And people will be paying their hard earned money to take their children to see this drivel. They could try and hide it better, but I really think that all this is a psyop to force us into accepting a way of life we know is all F'ed up. Their end game, be it NWO or satanic, or both, IDK. But something is afoot with all this nonsense!! When I was growing up my parents would have had no parts of this debauchery.  Now we are forced to accept it. I say no!! If every person in this country who is fed up started writing letters to anyone in charge they would see the severity, but not be too concerned. But if every frustrated person started withholding tax payments, that is going to have a different effect. Any form of civil protest will help, but there will be consequences. They don't have prisons for 300 million people tho.

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Great video DKND!! That is some obvious mind control propaganda!! Goebbels would be proud!!  I could tell right away with the mudslimey beard on that one thing. And people will be paying their hard earned money to take their children to see this drivel. They could try and hide it better, but I really think that all this is a psyop to force us into accepting a way of life we know is all F'ed up. Their end game, be it NWO or satanic, or both, IDK. But something is afoot with all this nonsense!! When I was growing up my parents would have had no parts of this debauchery.  Now we are forced to accept it. I say no!! If every person in this country who is fed up started writing letters to anyone in charge they would see the severity, but not be too concerned. But if every frustrated person started withholding tax payments, that is going to have a different effect. Any form of civil protest will help, but there will be consequences. They don't have prisons for 300 million people tho.

http://imgur.com/lk4IITr.gif

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Greatest thing I ever saw. > Muslim Immigrants.

Sweet baby tadpoles!!!! WTH was that????

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.