Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

Rod of God confirmed being fired from ISS?

7 posts in this topic

Lets just say that the iss is what they say.THEY WOULD NEVER let the live feed catch them firing a weapon like that!!!NEVER!!now it could be some kind of craft going by the iss

At first glance I thought the title meant daesh dogs are firing rods from God!! That would be a little too obvious that we are supplying daesh!! 

Very interesting!! I  thought all along that the explosion in China awhile back at the chemical storage joint was pretty suspect. And it was right along with US-China tension rising. I wonder if anything got blown to smithereens anywhere underneath the ISS around the time of this??

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Interesting aye?

Good video Dude!!  :yourock:

Who might the photographer be in this astonishing video capture? Can't be the hubble because it only takes pictures from far away according to some such nonsense as the Dawes limit. That would mean the ISS would look like a dot and the missile would be a tiny turd. At any rate, the size of the ISS in relation to the earth looks way off.

Oh, is the ISS now the size of a battleship? Where are they storing the missiles, next to the bubble machine? Without gravity in space how can this object fall to earth....it should just float and then we're back to the turd theory.

@grav I'm not sure if this video is in your collection. The poor cat!

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.