Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thedudeabides

What if were wrong about the reason behind Chemtrails?

10 posts in this topic

What if it is a concerted effort between the powers than be to create a shroud over the earth. A shroud meant to Hide Planet X as it comes towards earth.

That is def high up on the list for reasons for Chemtrails!!They almost always spray the skies when the sun is setting and rising!!Isnt that where planet x would be,oblong orbit around sun,coming from behind the sun???

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, yaknow said:

That is def high up on the list for reasons for Chemtrails!!They almost always spray the skies when the sun is setting and rising!!Isnt that where planet x would be,oblong orbit around sun,coming from behind the sun???

Yep

What are all the reasons? 

1. Hiding planet x (nibiru)

2. Poisoning people/plants

3. Drugging people to keep them docile (though this could go with #2)

4. Weather manipulation 

5. Putting reflective particles in the atmosphere for project blue beam (a whole other bag of worms) fake alien invasion?  Fake planet x approach? 

6. Hiding secret gov/alien tech orbiting our plane(t).  

Any other theories out there or does that cover it? 

On a side note.  I have noticed that sunrises/sets are blocked by cloud cover most of the time.  The nibiru cters say this is because that is when you would see it?  Am I right on that?  

1 person likes this

I think that's part of it. My theory is that they have messed up the earth so much that they have to spray to block out uv rays and such. Or at least that's part of my theory. The other part is mass vaccination, weather modification, and of course blocking our view of PX. 

10 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

What if it is a concerted effort between the powers than be to create a shroud over the earth. A shroud meant to Hide Planet X as it comes towards earth.

Then they are doing a very poor job of it. I have clear skies most of the time and rarely even see a contrail up there much less any chemtrail.

My thoughts on contrails & chemtrails;

Contrails; They linger longer due to cleaner fuels. (less particulate matter to form drops around)

Chemtrails; A multitude of purposes including:
-Chemical & biological agent dispersal.
-Weather modification.
-Ground obfuscation from satellites.

Here's my take on this and why.  

The .gov is spraying chem-trails but doing so because they are using the sprays as a reflector for the Harp signals. Harp in turn, is actually keeping the west coast and Alaska and the US as a whole from getting bigger quakes. With all the big quakes going on around the Pac rim, Harp is being used to agitate the west coast faults into smaller swarm quakes preventing the larger ones from happening. Relieving the pressure in a way.

When Harp was shut down, the west coast was having less swarms of smaller earthquakes but the magnitude was higher with the ones that did happen.  When they did start Harp back up there was an increase of smaller 1.5 and less earthquakes that are happening all over.

The reason that the gov isn't releasing this info because the holy hell they would receive from the environmental groups and special interest groups. There most likely some chemical or other agent in the spray that isn't good and or is harmful but is necessary to get the right reflective properties needed.  But if this info got out, even knowing it would stop a lot of death and destruction, there would be huge backlash. Some people are more worried about a bird that lays its eggs on the high tide mark then they are about training the military to keep American lives safe.  

I believe that there is a group in the government, like a Men in Black kind of thing, that is trying to protect America and its people but have to do it quietly. 

6 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

4. Weather manipulation 

5. Putting reflective particles in the atmosphere for project blue beam (a whole other bag of worms) fake alien invasion?  Fake planet x approach? 

On a side note.  I have noticed that sunrises/sets are blocked by cloud cover most of the time.  The nibiru cters say this is because that is when you would see it?  Am I right on that?  

Yep.  That is the info I have read. 

8 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

4. Weather manipulation 

A theory I heard was that they're spraying to trap in heat due to man-made cracks in the firmament.

2 hours ago, McWest said:

A theory I heard was that they're spraying to trap in heat due to man-made cracks in the firmament.

I think I read that during the cold war there were over 100 nuclear tests conducted in the atmosphere.   It only makes sense, given the actions of the world governments that if they did find a firmament, they would try to break it.  They break everything else... why not that?  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.