Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

The inner earth and the sun inside.

17 posts in this topic

This is something I I have been curious about for many years.

Anyone else? curious if anyone has any info I may have not seen.

I did a 12 page thread already on this topic a while back.

Srzly?  :VJguDot:

And you rag on flat earth. 

Actually, I mentioned this in my thread. 

Now I'm not a betting woman, but if you put a gun to my head, I'd admit I'm a flatearther.

Anyone want to place a bet? Take $100 in Monopoly money and divvy it up like a horse race, win-place-show.

Here is my wager:

Globe earth -  $00.02

Flat - $85

Hollow, Concave - $4.98

Computer simulation/Hologram - $10  

Step right up, folks. Put your money down. No discussion or yelling, just fiat dollar $$$.

Fiat looks a lot like flat, hmm.

29 minutes ago, grav said:

Srzly?  :VJguDot:

And you rag on flat earth. 

Actually, I mentioned this in my thread. 

Now I'm not a betting woman, but if you put a gun to my head, I'd admit I'm a flatearther.

Anyone want to place a bet? Take $100 in Monopoly money and divvy it up like a horse race, win-place-show.

Here is my wager:

Globe earth -  $00.02

Flat - $85

Hollow, Concave - $4.98

Computer simulation/Hologram - $10  Step right up, folks. Put your money down. No discussion or yelling, just fiat dollar $$$.

Fiat looks a lot like flat, hmm.

I know, I've seen it, but hey, not a problem for me. I suppose you do have a right to be upset with me sometimes the way I come off.

I'm not trying to mock or be a prick. It's just the more I hear what's being said, the sillier it all sounds. It's just glass domes and flat with no edge rubs me all wrong.

Also, I'm a really nice guy, so I would never want to take your money, but I would never bet on such a silly thing anyway.

I would feel like I was robbing your money.

2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

I know, I've seen it, but hey, not a problem for me. I suppose you do have a right to be upset with me sometimes the way I come off.

I'm not trying to mock or be a prick. It's just the more I hear what's being said, the sillier it all sounds. It's just glass domes and flat with no edge rubs me all wrong.

Also, I'm a really nice guy, so I would never want to take your money, but I would never bet on such a silly thing anyway.

I would feel like I was robbing your money.

I didn't have you in mind.  A lot of people on both sides, get all exercised when their sacred cow is gored. I was just curious about how sure posters are about the shape.

You don't want to bet with play money? Like $90 on the Globe, $10 on Honeycomb?

2 minutes ago, grav said:

I didn't have you in mind.  A lot of people on both sides, get all exercised when their sacred cow is gored. I was just curious about how sure posters are about the shape.

You don't want to bet with play money? Like $90 on the Globe, $10 on Honeycomb?

I would say the reason people do argue is because they are for the most part sure of what they believe the shape is.

No bets for me real or fake money. I much rather spend the ten bucks on a real box of Honeycomb Cereal.

Any crazy s*** but flat (the only one measurable by you and I).

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Any crazy s*** but flat (the only one measurable by you and I).

Exactly. I can't prove reality. But the globe is so easy to debunk. Notice how my "flat earth" thread does not use those words. 

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

This is something I I have been curious about for many years.

Anyone else? curious if anyone has any info I may have not seen.

Watching now! but i can tell you that youtuber is known for hoax footage. So i tend to ignore most of what i see from them.

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Watching now! but i can tell you that youtuber is known for hoax footage. So i tend to ignore most of what i see from them.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that SecureTeam works for Nasa psy ops. They are the ultimate hoaxers. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.