Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Here we go.. Gun registry coming, I knew it

11 posts in this topic

A Federal Gun Registry Could Be Coming To Hawaii

<snip>

I’m not exactly sure who can access this database, but the Firearms Owners Protection Act is completely clear on its prohibition against ANY federal database of guns or gun owners.

No such rule or regulation prescribed [by the Attorney General] after the date of the enactment of the Firearms Owners Protection Act may require that records required to be maintained under this chapter or any portion of the contents of such records, be recorded at or transferred to a facility owned, managed, or controlled by the United States or any State or any political subdivision thereof, nor that any system of registration of firearms, firearms owners, or firearms transactions or disposition be established.

Now a clever man might wonder WTF. The paper records of firearms sales — recorded on ATF Form 4473 — violates FOPA. And I wouldn’t argue the point. But Hawaii’s move is in direct contradiction of FOPA’s mandate. Which hasn’t stopped its supporters from a) proposing it and B) trumpeting it as the shape of things to come.

<snip>

http://patriotrising.com/2016/05/25/federal-gun-registry-coming-hawaii/

They do it there, we're all going to get it! 

Oh they'll try like hell to make this a reality. First Hawaii then Cali! I feel bad for you Cin. I love the west coast but the a$$holes in LA and SF have ruined one of the most beautiful places I've ever lived. Still it'll be interesting when it heads east. NY and Connecticut residents have simply not complied with the unconstitutional registration of so called "ASSULT rifles "in their states. So I can't see them folding for this either.Also I don't see this getting any traction in Texas or the south. But time will tell.

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Oh they'll try like hell to make this a reality. First Hawaii then Cali! I feel bad for you Cin. I love the west coast but the a$$holes in LA and SF have ruined one of the most beautiful places I've ever lived. Still it'll be interesting when it heads east. NY and Connecticut residents have simply not complied with the unconstitutional registration of so called "ASSULT rifles "in their states. So I can't see them folding for this either.Also I don't see this getting any traction in Texas or the south. But time will tell.

:ipmimscs: I know they'll love that here! 

California Just Banned Guns

While various conservatives will often discuss the fact that the Federal government illegally imposes itself on the states – such as in the case of ****** marriage or tranny bathrooms – the reverse gets much less discussion.

The fact is that states and municipalities do not have the right to violate the Constitution.

This California gun ban – or any city banning guns – is just as illegal as the Federal government force-integrating colored people or trannies.

The state Senate on Thursday approved sweeping new restrictions on using guns in California in response to the December mass shooting by two terrorists that left 14 dead in San Bernardino.

Islam, however, was not restricted.

Lawmakers approved 11 bills including measures mandating background checks for Californians buying ammunition and outlawing the manufacture and sale of semiautomatic rifles with detachable magazines.

cut cont DS 

I posted this on the 16th about the gun laws in California. Tyrants. 

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I posted this on the 16th about the gun laws in California. Tyrants. 

I though I remembered it. I was going to search the forum for it, but then you posted the above and I though it fit right in. Shows how different things in different places are all happening basically congruently. 

2 minutes ago, rbear said:

I though I remembered it. I was going to search the forum for it, but then you posted the above and I though it fit right in. Shows how different things in different places are all happening basically congruently. 

Everything spreads all around now. Doesn't take long either, does it? 

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Everything spreads all around now. Doesn't take long either, does it? 

almost instantaneous

They can pass all the laws they want,  but I pick which ones to ignore. It's my civic duty.

Wtf background check for ammo. Dayum like that's gonna stop anyone. A gun is just a tool people! If someone is intent on killing they will use whatever means necessary. Prime example was the guy in China who killed a bunch of ppl with a knife in the middle of the city.

buy a loader problem possibly solved. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.