Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Trump Protesters RIOT at Donald Trump Rally in New Mexico! SHOCKING!!

8 posts in this topic

Lol! So they protest by getting violent and throwing bottles at Trump supporters and police while waving Mexican flags. Yeah seems to me that they are just reinforcing what The Don has been saying. F***king retards!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

Lol! So they protest by getting violent and throwing bottles at Trump supporters and police while waving Mexican flags. Yeah seems to me that they are just reinforcing what The Don has been saying. F***king retards!

The handicap guy, look at what he was doing before he got his butt kicked. I guess b/c he's handicapped he can assault other people and get away with that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

The handicap guy, look at what he was doing before he got his butt kicked. I guess b/c he's handicapped he can assault other people and get away with that? 

He was actually just trying to get to the rally and those guys in the yellow vest stop them and every 1 started hitting him and throwing stuff at him. The guys in the yellow vest work with the protesters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Warrenton said:

He was actually just trying to get to the rally and those guys in the yellow vest stop them and every 1 started hitting him and throwing stuff at him. The guys in the yellow vest work with the protesters

My bad I guess but go to min 1:38 and it shows him attacking them, was that after and I thought he was on the other side? He never said which side he was on and how do you know the guys with the yellow vests work for the protesters? I didn't see it on the video here. They all have a right to protest but seems like it's getting more and more violent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

My bad I guess but go to min 1:38 and it shows him attacking them, was that after and I thought he was on the other side? He never said which side he was on and how do you know the guys with the yellow vests work for the protesters? I didn't see it on the video here. They all have a right to protest but seems like it's getting more and more violent. 

The people going into the rally had to pass through the group of protesters between barricades. I saw a lot of other videos besides that one and they interview him on the radio today. He was headed into the Trump rally he got a concussion. He was pushing the guy in the vest because they are holding him back and everyone was throwing junk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Warrenton said:

The people going into the rally had to pass through the group of protesters between barricades. I saw a lot of other videos besides that one and they interview him on the radio today. He was headed into the Trump rally he got a concussion. He was pushing the guy in the vest because they are holding him back and everyone was throwing junk

ah ok, post more vids if you've got them and want to, thanks! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.