Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Schumer upends 9/11 Saudi suit bill at 11th hour

9 posts in this topic

http://nypost.com/2016/05/24/sneaky-schumer-added-loophole-to-halt-911-saudi-suits/

Last week’s unanimous passage of a Senate bill making it easier for 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia and other foreign terror sponsors was widely heralded as a major victory.

It’s more of a cruel hoax.

It turns out that just before the vote, Sen. Charles Schumer and other proponents of the Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act stuffed an amendment into the final draft allowing the attorney general and secretary of state to stop any litigation against the Saudis in its tracks.

Yes, JASTA would remove the statutory restrictions that have prevented 9/11 families from taking the Saudi kingdom to court. But Schumer helped craft an entirely new section to the original bill, giving the Justice and State departments the power to stay court action indefinitely. All they have to do is inform the judge hearing the case that the US government has engaged with ­Riyadh in diplomatic talks to resolve the issue.

<snip>

Funny how dual citizen Schumer does this just as Israel is buddying up to Saudi Arabia.

10 minutes ago, BobMalugaluga said:

How could anyone sue the Saudi's? when they weren't involved.

I think they were. 

22 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I think they were. 

You have a right to your opinion. I just can't see planes going through buildings, building 7 falling from a fire and was never hit by a plane.  Also no plane hit the Pentagon If the Arabs were involved, How did they manipulate that chopper video of the plane's nose going through the building and coming out the other side?   My opinion is The US and the Zionists  were involved.

I'm not a no planer. I believe some planes hit the towers, a missile hit the Pentagon and the airliner in PA was shot out of the sky by our own forces.  

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I'm not a no planer. I believe some planes hit the towers, a missile hit the Pentagon and the airliner in PA was shot out of the sky by our own forces.  

I was never sure about planes hitting the WTC's it is just the manipulated video they showed on TV of the plane going through was BS.  

8 minutes ago, BobMalugaluga said:

I was never sure about planes hitting the WTC's it is just the manipulated video they showed on TV of the plane going through was BS.  

I think they were probably all involved, including Pakistan.  So many perps and it's been so long some of them are probably dead now. 15 years almost. 

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

I think they were probably all involved, including Pakistan.  So many perps and it's been so long some of them are probably dead now. 15 years almost. 

I think the plane that went down in PA was meant to hit WTC 7 and something went wrong and it crashed. That left them with a building wired for implosion and no plane to blame it on, so they just ad libbed. It's Larry Silversteins insurance scam the government went along with to justify the war on terror that made do much money for the Cheneys of the world. And they sure did start moving rich Saudis out the country promptly afterwards. 

Posted (edited)

It's old news that the Saudis were involved. Early on it was proposed that the Saudi princes funneled the money to finance the operation.  And there were multiple players including the U.S. and Dick Cheney. The Pentagon is especially suspicious because of the announcement  of 2 TRILLION dollars missing from the Pentagon  just previous to the attack.  Vanished into thin air.  Military personnel also identified any  "victims" working at the Pentagon. This link is from a non-conspiracy site and agrees:

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/victims/pentagonkilled.html

2 trillion would be a good start in the formation of ISIS.  Yes, ISIS started during the Bush administration and was brought to fruition by Obama.  More proof that these people are the same and work in harmony bringing about the NWO.  

Edited by octopus prime

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.