Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Quick1966

Babysitter beats baby black&blue admits it and authorities drop case because of lack of evidence!!!

35 posts in this topic

Ok so I hope that this is BS. So I'm asking the good COP researchers to debunk this because I can't find anything to say it's fake. But WTF is going on in this country!?! What is wrong with hiring the teen girl in HS who wants to make a few bucks. Unless it's family no dude is watching my kid! If this isn't proof enough that the legal system is F**CKED UP I don't know what is.  Besides the utter disbelief that the court let this guy walk even after he admitted it. The court said there wasn't enough evidence!? How much F**CKING evidence do you need? All I can say is this. There are some things worth going to jail for! If this were a family member of mine that guy would most definitely be in the Everglades DEXTER style!!! Disclaimer: the pics your about to see will most definitely make your blood boil!

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/babysitter-beats-baby-black-and-blue-admits-it-authorities-drop-the-case-for-lack-of-evidence_052016

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

There are some things worth going to jail for!

Yep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:onfire: 

Makes me want to fly to Oregon and have a discussion with this guy in the middle of the night with a baseball bat and no witnesses. And WTF Oregon!"State statute requires a prosecutor to prove beyond a reasonable doubt there substantial pain and serious physical injury to the child, and when there is no witness to the act and the child is too young to say he or she was in pain, the burden of proof is high." The guy admitted it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

:onfire: 

Makes me want to fly to Oregon and have a discussion with this guy in the middle of the night with a baseball bat and no witnesses. And WTF Oregon!"State statute requires a prosecutor to prove beyond a reasonable doubt there substantial pain and serious physical injury to the child, and when there is no witness to the act and the child is too young to say he or she was in pain, the burden of proof is high." The guy admitted it!!

This is insane. Let's make this go viral and try to help out the fam and the baby. Squeaky wheel and all that. Post it everywhere you can. And more will pick up on it. This is where the CT people can actually do something to help someone. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A confession isn't good evidence any more hun? Alongside pics of a baby with a black eye??? Ive done jail time personally for a whole lot less evidence than that, but that was back before society started sucking very badly. People used to have morals, most of them anyway. Idk what is going on anymore???  :vb_wtf:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sure that baby had it coming... 

But seriously, these things make me sick to my stomach.  I'm afraid if that was my kid, they'd find the babysitter with a bloody bowl the size if my fist where his face used to be.  

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Walk Softly said:

I'm sure that baby had it coming... 

But seriously, these things make me sick to my stomach.  I'm afraid if that was my kid, they'd find the babysitter with a bloody bowl the size if my fist where his face used to be.  

 

I've read a lot of stories about parents catching someone in the act with their children and beating them into a bloody stain and not getting charged. Sounds good to me!! Even in jail these people are looked down upon. No use in society for people capable of this, just kill this guy and hope this baby will be ok.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

I've read a lot of stories about parents catching someone in the act with their children and beating them into a bloody stain and not getting charged. Sounds good to me!! Even in jail these people are looked down upon. No use in society for people capable of this, just kill this guy and hope this baby will be ok.

It's nothing a .22 behind the ear can't cure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say bring back public executions. Let people see him swing. That's got to be a powerful deterrent. If the world's going to hell we might as well get a good show out the deal

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.