Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

What are you the most fed up with regarding government?

15 posts in this topic

I'm fed up with loss of privacy the most.  Government intrusion doesn't make me feel safer, it makes me feel like I'm a pay check waiting to happen in the form of fines and fees. Or even a future prisoner of theirs if they want me to be.  And I feel like every move I make is under a microscope, every email or whatever is theirs for the asking of an internet service provider or phone company and any other data base they might have set up.  

"If you don't have anything to hide, what are you worried about?"  <<<< This is one of the most arrogant things someone could say to me in this supposed Free Republic.  It's repugnant.  

1 person likes this

Property taxes. That the govt has a right to take your home after it's paid for if you don't pay them rent. That makes me cross eyed with anger.

1 person likes this

Agree with both of you and I'll add income tax! It doesn't say anywhere that I have to pay it. But if I don't I run the risk of 3am SWAT raids with flash grenades and guns drawn.

Posted (edited)

I'm sick of being a 4th class citizen in my own country where at one time I used to be at least a 2nd and 3rd class citizen.

Sadly, we now pay taxes for the lazy bastards who don't want to work and only want a free ride on Obama's entitlement programs. A country where a rapper threatens a presidential candidate with death if he takes away his mother's food stamps. A country where the government issued 256 free obama phones to a worthless jobless mother with 7 kids all on welfare, and probably for the rest of their lives.

Pretty soon my own English language will become not just the second language, but a completely dying language in my own country where 4 generations of my family were raised.

That's what happens to white Christians who are told they should just kill themselves now.

NOTE: Why am I getting a distinct feeling that there is an ominous warning in that last line? ?????

Edited by Cryptic Mole

52 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Agree with both of you and I'll add income tax! It doesn't say anywhere that I have to pay it. But if I don't I run the risk of 3am SWAT raids with flash grenades and guns drawn.

Income tax is voluntary, just ask this guy:

Piece of dung: Harry Reid

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Income tax is voluntary, just ask this guy:

Piece of dung: Harry Reid

Lol! Whatever happened to Dirty Harry? Haven't heard much outta him since his "Treadmill " accident.

Regulation where it shouldn't be. No regulation where it should be.

I am fed up with those idiots thinking they know better than us other citizens, on how best we all should live our lives and handle our property. The disease is society in general though. 

The govy even tries to show us how to make a grocery list. 

Can you imagine?

I think my IQ is high enough to handle that. lol.

The fact that over the last couple of years especially everything is gay this and gay that. Now there's the bathroom thing.

57 minutes ago, timetraveler2015 said:

The fact that over the last couple of years especially everything is gay this and gay that. Now there's the bathroom thing.

Why are we even having these conversations about MAYBE 1% of the population!!what about real problems that face MOST Americans.We shouldnt be so focused on changing laws for such a few amount of people!!its absolute HORSESHIIT!!!RIOTS ARE NEXT

10 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Lol! Whatever happened to Dirty Harry? Haven't heard much outta him since his "Treadmill " accident.

He's as popular as ever!  Media isn't saying anything about him anymore though! 

Sen. Tom Cotton really, really, really doesn’t like Harry Reid

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/25/sen-tom-cotton-really-really-really-doesnt-like-harry-reid/

This is dated today. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.