Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Germany Recruiting Muslim Illegals as Police Officers

10 posts in this topic

Migrant police force to likely enforce Sharia law

Kit Daniels
Prison Planet.com
May 25, 2016

The German state of Bavaria is recruiting Muslim migrants as police officers – and German citizenship isn’t required.

When announcing the move, Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann implied they needed Muslim migrants as police because they speak the same language as their fellow illegals and know how they think.

“Our experience has shown that employees with foreign roots are more successful at finding a better approach to migrants,” he told the Bayerische Rundfunk. “I’m optimistic that in this way we can improve our ability to solve crimes and reduce conflict.”

Here is the whole post : http://www.prisonplanet.com/germany-recruiting-muslim-illegals-as-police-officers.html

1 hour ago, CSB said:

Migrant police force to likely enforce Sharia law

Kit Daniels
Prison Planet.com
May 25, 2016

The German state of Bavaria is recruiting Muslim migrants as police officers – and German citizenship isn’t required.

When announcing the move, Bavarian Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann implied they needed Muslim migrants as police because they speak the same language as their fellow illegals and know how they think.

“Our experience has shown that employees with foreign roots are more successful at finding a better approach to migrants,” he told the Bayerische Rundfunk. “I’m optimistic that in this way we can improve our ability to solve crimes and reduce conflict.”

Here is the whole post : http://www.prisonplanet.com/germany-recruiting-muslim-illegals-as-police-officers.html

There is nothing that says they are recruiting Illegals anywhere in the body of this article.  I'm sick of these "authors" and their sensationalism. Please show me where they are doing that, I might have missed it. But I read it a few times and saw nothing mentioned about illegals being cops. 

Reality is horrible enough, without lies from alternate media.  

Just now, Cinnamon said:

There is nothing that says they are recruiting Illegals anywhere in the body of this article

The little information in the PrisonPlanet post I believe came from this link .

http://www.br.de/nachrichten/mittelfranken/inhalt/herrmann-nuernberg-polizei-100.html

I can't read German .. Maybe I should have ran it through a translator before starting this thread .

And one has to consider PrisonPlanet has become some what unreliable .

Suggestion  Maybe we should start a page of known trusted sites with definitions . Let the battle begin ! 

1 person likes this

I went over there and posted on PP's comment section. Daniels has taken the fact that they don't have to be German Citizens as to mean illegals. Spin doctor!  You don't have to translate that page, he should have done it for his article or linked it in a way where it is easily done, but he didn't. People can't be assed to waste their time on doing his job for him. 

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.........

Start talking back to them when you catch them, I know PP is not reliable, too. 

1 person likes this

@CSB After I complained others started doing it, too.  :chuckle:

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

There is nothing that says they are recruiting Illegals anywhere in the body of this article.  I'm sick of these "authors" and their sensationalism. Please show me where they are doing that, I might have missed it. But I read it a few times and saw nothing mentioned about illegals being cops. 

The original article (in German) says they intend to recruit people without German citizenship because they have a better connection to foreigners.

By the way, such a "better connection" is a double edged sword.

7 minutes ago, roamer said:

The original article (in German) says they intend to recruit people without German citizenship because they have a better connection to foreigners.

By the way, such a "better connection" is a double edged sword.

Yes, that's also what was said by the author of PP's article but his title doesn't match the story.  There are lots of people living in other countries with other status that is legal other than full citizenship.  Here we've got H1, H2, permanent resident, refugee status and a ton of other ways to be here legally and also hold a job. Probably similar in Germany. 

Germany has been invaded. 

Alex Jones trying to sell more lung cleaner, or whatever that garbage he peddles is?? Ever see him juicing up on that stuff in the middle of a show??? Must be crystal meth. Very disturbing if true!! How can these people get voted into positions like this?? We have a Muslim city council somewhere in MI I think?? Then a newly elected muslim mayor in Londonistan. It boggles my mind that this is happening.  If TPTB wanted to stop this they most certainly could, but they dont. There is no way this ends well for anyone. 

Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange saw this coming.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.