Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

Man proves Software stole votes in NYC, 12% shift to hillary after exit polling..

15 posts in this topic

Good post Dude, they wanted to make him shut up with the dumbest excuse. He's right and those criminals don't like confrontation. Bet they wanted to go home early after that! 

The fraud of these people knows no limits!! They will not stop till there is nothing left to take, then they will give us some bullshit so they can take that from us. There have simply been too many people complaining of their votes being changed for there to be nothing to this story.

I also heard that Bobby the Brain Henan slipped a foreign object in the ring and Hulk Hogan was stripped of his title because of it!!!!

The wrestling drama was far more real than any of these elections, lol.

30 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

I also heard that Bobby the Brain Henan slipped a foreign object in the ring and Hulk Hogan was stripped of his title because of it!!!!

The wrestling drama was far more real than any of these elections, lol.

This time they got caught. I like watching the worm turn. 

1 person likes this

NYC is full of these brainless & spineless authority types, installed in positions of power.  Heck, you even see it at the administrative level-  From the bottom-of-the-ladder clerks with an attitude, to mean court employees- all the way to administrative authorities, judges, & politicians.  NYC is a miserable, miserable cesspool.

42 minutes ago, Scorpion said:

NYC is full of these brainless & spineless authority types, installed in positions of power.  Heck, you even see it at the administrative level-  From the bottom-of-the-ladder clerks with an attitude, to mean court employees- all the way to administrative authorities, judges, & politicians.  NYC is a miserable, miserable cesspool.

And they're about to spray it for the Zika virus. Yeah, no drift will happen into residential neighborhoods. And, sure, it's safe. It's approved by all the pertinent agencies. And guess what, the people want it. If I weren't a lady, I'd post a certain smilie. 

1 hour ago, grav said:

And they're about to spray it for the Zika virus. Yeah, no drift will happen into residential neighborhoods. And, sure, it's safe. It's approved by all the pertinent agencies. And guess what, the people want it. If I weren't a lady, I'd post a certain smilie. 

Express yourself! :chuckle:

They have shown fraud in most of the states but yet no one is doing a damn thing about it beside putting up videos and articles. Where's the law suits at? Where's the people protesting? Wtf??? 

5 minutes ago, Groove said:

They have shown fraud in most of the states but yet no one is doing a damn thing about it beside putting up videos and articles. Where's the law suits at? Where's the people protesting? Wtf??? 

I'm sorry... what were you saying?  I was busy checking my facebook, twitter, instagram and tinder accounts?  But yes I agree.  We live in great cou.... hold on, this meme I just got made me lol.  OMG... those Kardashians are so funny!  Did you see their show last night?   That Bruce, errr... I mean Caitlyn is sooooooo brave.  

Keep people fed with a roof over their heads, give them something to occupy their time and no one gives a shit about the world crumbling around them.  Because they don't see it!  And further, they don't care.  It doesn't effect them... until it does.  Then its too late.  

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I'm sorry... what were you saying?  I was busy checking my facebook, twitter, instagram and tinder accounts?  But yes I agree.  We live in great cou.... hold on, this meme I just got made me lol.  OMG... those Kardashians are so funny!  Did you see their show last night?   That Bruce, errr... I mean Caitlyn is sooooooo brave.  

Keep people fed with a roof over their heads, give them something to occupy their time and no one gives a shit about the world crumbling around them.  Because they don't see it!  And further, they don't care.  It doesn't effect them... until it does.  Then its too late.  

Haha exactly. It's always distraction after distraction and dumbing down after dumbing down. Unfortunately my mother is one of those that believes everything the TV says, my dad on the other hand has had first hand experience at what the elite can do and tried to tell her but she won't listen. I have woken her up to a few things and shown proof, at least she does question things a little more now. The sandy hook mess and a cpl more shooting incidents and the crisis actors were how I was able to make her question things. At least she doesn't watch CNN anymore but fox is still bad enough. 

1 person likes this

So you think your vote still counts ?

:b0vpxS8:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.