Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
JustATrucker

Misleading Vidoes and information

9 posts in this topic

It really bothers me, how many people put out misleading stories or even video, lately on youtube...I have seen way to many saying their caption, that "Peter Schiff collapse on May 28 or another "airports will close 2016". Yet what is funny, is that in each of these videos, are the same old rehash new clips that have been around for a very long time... If your going to post videos to inform the people, then at least be truthful... I have already reported 4 videos today, because, I'm sick and tired of these so called concerned people posting bullshit. I like many others appreciate what good honest people do to try and inform the masses of what is going on in the world, that you do not find on the MSM.. But come on folks enough of the bullshit already..

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

It really bothers me, how many people put out misleading stories or even video, lately on youtube...I have seen way to many saying their caption, that "Peter Schiff collapse on May 28 or another "airports will close 2016". Yet what is funny, is that in each of these videos, are the same old rehash new clips that have been around for a very long time... If your going to post videos to inform the people, then at least be truthful... I have already reported 4 videos today, because, I'm sick and tired of these so called concerned people posting bullshit. I like many others appreciate what good honest people do to try and inform the masses of what is going on in the world, that you do not find on the MSM.. But come on folks enough of the bullshit already..

Yes this and using thumbnails of something awesome looking, then click and meh, same old drivel. They get paid per click, so reporting them is going to help!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rustydog said:

Yes this and using thumbnails of something awesome looking, then click and meh, same old drivel. They get paid per click, so reporting them is going to help!!

So much of re-directing and opening of additional pages or even windows - if you do not have the correct blocking extensions and other software.  It really is irritating how many sites are now chasing the click-money and screw the user.  A good example is BIN - I simply do not go there anymore. five, six years ago it was worth it with rather good info - now it is chasing money and is over-run by fear-porn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, I come across this one - an interesting perspective and it is quite clear that the design was indeed meant to be a clock of some kind - but is the author correct?

 

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

It really bothers me, how many people put out misleading stories or even video, lately on youtube...I have seen way to many saying their caption, that "Peter Schiff collapse on May 28 or another "airports will close 2016". Yet what is funny, is that in each of these videos, are the same old rehash new clips that have been around for a very long time... If your going to post videos to inform the people, then at least be truthful... I have already reported 4 videos today, because, I'm sick and tired of these so called concerned people posting bullshit. I like many others appreciate what good honest people do to try and inform the masses of what is going on in the world, that you do not find on the MSM.. But come on folks enough of the bullshit already..

misinformation my man, meant to confuse and distract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, JustATrucker said:

It really bothers me, how many people put out misleading stories or even video, lately on youtube...I have seen way to many saying their caption, that "Peter Schiff collapse on May 28 or another "airports will close 2016". Yet what is funny, is that in each of these videos, are the same old rehash new clips that have been around for a very long time... If your going to post videos to inform the people, then at least be truthful... I have already reported 4 videos today, because, I'm sick and tired of these so called concerned people posting bullshit. I like many others appreciate what good honest people do to try and inform the masses of what is going on in the world, that you do not find on the MSM.. But come on folks enough of the bullshit already..

It's all about money.   They get paid everytime you click play.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We need to start writing about where we live and what we see around us. That's the kind of info I want. 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

We need to start writing about where we live and what we see around us. That's the kind of info I want. 

Were I live here in Texas, I see military vehicles all the time going up and down I 35 North and South from Oklahoma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

We need to start writing about where we live and what we see around us. That's the kind of info I want. 

Cinnamon I couldn't agree more !  Be your own detective !

Everyday I search the web looking for world issues . There is no doubt there is a lot of bull out there . But then there has always been . Be your own detective !

It’s a sad state of affairs when humans have no choice but to seek information from the gray area either side of the line between fiction and non-fiction, because once-legitimate sources of information such as mainstream and now alternative news have become so perverted that they are no longer relevant to human society. However, like it or not, that is the world we all currently live in.

Be your own detective !  :sggltiqi:

Edited by CSB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.