Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Rudy Giuliani in Drag Smooching Donald Trump

30 posts in this topic

This video has to be photo shopped right ?

I didn't know where to post this

:whaat::vb_wtf:

Yep a huge WTF? I vaguely remember David letterman showing it years ago and hanging it on trump. They do say trump hasn't gone through the Final masonic right to be a member but it looks like giuliani did!

Just now, Rustydog said:

WTF did I just watch??? 

This is my question as well . This is crazy . Is it possible to photo shop something like this ?

Posted (edited)

It's probably just some spoof from some late night show.

Maybe it's a rejected spoof that was never run, or did someone say they already remember seeing it?

It must be real because neither one can act!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

It sure looked real to me, reminded me of some skull and bones initiation. Fraternities have crazy stuff like that. Maybe just a charity thing?? People pay to see some crazy stuff?? I'd pay to un-see that!!

7 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

It sure looked real to me, reminded me of some skull and bones initiation. Fraternities have crazy stuff like that. Maybe just a charity thing?? People pay to see some crazy stuff?? I'd pay to un-see that!!

Lol, if that were a skull and bones initiation, they would have been much younger.

I'm still going with my spoof post above, but you're right though, I'd also pay to un-see that as well. lol.

1 person likes this

It was a skit for the yearly Inner Circle press dinner in 2000.  Giuliani was dressed in drag.

Nothing sinister going on..Just a spoof.  :biggrin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_Circle_(parody_group)

From wikipedia: 

Nothing sinister going on..Just a spoof.  

The Inner Circle is an American parody group made up of seasoned reporters, bloggers, web journalists, and television and radio personalities. 

"The Inner Circle show is divided into two acts.

The first act focuses on lampooning the current New York City Mayor

The second act attacks state and national politics. During the 1990s, the Inner Circle also began to focus on celebrities

The show is followed by a rebuttal from the current mayor of New York."

1 person likes this

Donald Trump is not what his supporters think he is.  Unless his supporters are trying to usher in ragnarok. 

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Donald Trump is not what his supporters think he is.  Unless his supporters are trying to usher in ragnarok. 

Can you elaborate? We are between the proverbial rock and a hard place now. What will Hillary usher in?

19 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

Can you elaborate? We are between the proverbial rock and a hard place now. What will Hillary usher in?

The video? I thought it was funny. Rudy is such a ham.

7 minutes ago, grav said:

I  have elaborated on other posts.  I think everyone knows Hillary will bring in Armageddon.  The hope isn't in politicians. 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.