Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

Did the Holocaust Really Happen?

19 posts in this topic

Here you have the good Pastor Steve Anderson explaining the Jewish lampshade hoax known as the Holocaust.

It’s also worth mentioning that Steve Anderson is a great resource to share information about the Jews with relatives and friends who are evangelical Christians. He knows all the right cues and so on, comes across well to these types.

Texe goes a bit too deep into Rense-tier kookspiracy type stuff. Masonic hand signals hiding under your bed and so on. But he’s hard on the Jews.

chopped, cont at DS

Yes, it really happened,  but wasn't just for the Jews. A lot of "undesirables" wete involved.  Did it happen in the numbers they say is the only debate.  

What once was, is, And will be again .

Did the Holocaust Really Happen?

Dam right it did ! As a child I heard the stories told by elders that lived it and were there .

The Vatican was involved it was more than just Jews it was anyone that opposed change; demands to it and population control .

Germany was just the double edged sward .

I really doubt we would ever in a million years know the real truth.  There have been so many hoaxes, propaganda and miss / disinformation over the years from both "sides" in this piece of history.  The old saying "To the victor goes the spoils" holds true in the recording of history as well.

Can you really blame the current European situation on just Angela Merkel? No, you cannot.  While she is a catalyst and in all probability played (and is still playing) a big part in it, there are much more to it!  In this case the MSM is as vague and distorted as the historians are on the Holocaust and the blame game. 

Even if you believe the '6 million dead jews' lie, The American native Indian holocaust is 16 times worse at 100 million dead.

If fact, forget disease and intertribal wars, the  number of native Indians killed by murder by white Americans in California, due to the gold rush

is far more than any BS numbers you can come up with about the Nazi killers in Germany.

And that's just one state, California.

2 minutes ago, roadtoad2 said:

Even if you believe the '6 million dead jews' lie, The American native Indian holocaust is 16 times worse at 100 million dead.

If fact, forget disease and intertribal wars, the  number of native Indians killed by murder by white Americans in California, due to the gold rush

is far more than any BS numbers you can come up with about the Nazi killers in Germany.

And that's just one state, California.

Statistical proof? Link? At least some beginning and ending census data?

Oh, I've shown the proof on this site so many times its pathetic.

I've got another post I have to run around the horn to my 7 CT sites., first,

it'll take about an hour.

Then, I'll be back with the info you need.

Meanwhile, unless your hands are broke, you might google it yourself.

You might start with college professor, Hoopa Indian,  Dr.Jack Norton Jr.

He's an expert on the subject.

I was actually in the first class he ever taught, when he taught at Hoopa High School.

31 minutes ago, roadtoad2 said:

Oh, I've shown the proof on this site so many times its pathetic.

I've got another post I have to run around the horn to my 7 CT sites., first,

it'll take about an hour.

Then, I'll be back with the info you need.

Meanwhile, unless your hands are broke, you might google it yourself.

You might start with college professor, Hoopa Indian,  Dr.Jack Norton Jr.

He's an expert on the subject.

I was actually in the first class he ever taught, when he taught at Hoopa High School.

I appreciate your articles/videos on the subject.

Sometimes I think it's important to define what we mean by "Holocaust."  Without question, tens of thousands of Jews were locked up in work camps against their will.  In my opinion, that was a clear violation of human rights as was the locking up of the Japanese citizens during WW2 in American labor camps (all of the major countries committed these horrible crimes). 

When we say "Holocaust," we mean the ridiculous claim that 6 million Jews died as a result of an extermination order by way of gas chambers and other means.  It didn't happen.  Many Jews died as a result of Typhus, disease, and starvation.  Of course, it was war time and the Allies were bombing supply lines, etc., but the Nazis were morally responsible for the deaths of thousands of Jews because those innocent people died while being unlawfully incarcerated.  That was wrong.  However, the great Holocaust exaggeration was silly propaganda first created by the invading Russians and then adopted by the Allies and Jews as a useful lie; a lie which is now wrongfully enforced by the gun in many countries. 

As to the Native Americans and the claim that 100 million died.  That also seems highly exaggerated but hundreds of thousands maybe?  The American crime against the Native Americans did constitute a much worse crime against humanity as were the fire bombings of Tokyo, Dresden, and other cities during WW2.

2 people like this

German dissidents (anti govt) were the first to be rounded up. Remember that.

This is a touchy subject. Posters are dealing with it in a dignified and serious manner.

My father witnessed concentration camp survivors being freed at the end of the war. He was with the Combat Engineers. He never talked about the war, as if he was ashamed to have been part of it. 

Human history is all about slaughter, which people call the glory of war. We raise monuments to the brave soldiers who died in them. Have any of you ever been to the WWII Museum in New Orleans? Tom Hanks narrated the introduction to the movie they show in the first tour. I recall 20 million being the total death count. Sounds plausible .

I've been to the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam. Now we hear that her story was a fabrication. And the gas chambers with cyanide poison. Were those really used to fumigate people from lice or other conditions? Why were there swimming pools in some camps? 

I think we all agree that the truth has been buried for decades. I mean centuries. I mean millennia. Road Toad's 100 million sounds way too high. I doubt that many souls lived in North and South America combined. Whites probably killed more natives with disease than actual warfare. Let's not forget that Indians fought each other too. The Aztecs were notoriously efficient in their blood sacrifices. Because? The Mayans also sacrificed animals and humans to ward off the end of the world. Because? Their god told them to. 

1 person likes this

Now you're back to disease and intertribal wars, I told you to drop that.

I'm talking about Americans murdering California native indians

Also, The Lady of Guadelupe is the one that got the Mayans to stop  human ssacrifice.

Has anyone ever been to the Tolawa museum?

Did anyone bother to look up Dr. Jack Norton Jr.?

Again, I'll be back in about an hour.

14 minutes ago, grav said:

This is a touchy subject. Posters are dealing with it in a dignified and serious manner.

My father witnessed concentration camp survivors being freed at the end of the war. He was with the Combat Engineers. He never talked about the war, as if he was ashamed to have been part of it. 

Human history is all about slaughter, which people call the glory of war. We raise monuments to the brave soldiers who died in them. Have any of you ever been to the WWII Museum in New Orleans? Tom Hanks narrated the introduction to the movie they show in the first tour. I recall 20 million being the total death count. Sounds plausible .

I've been to the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam. Now we hear that her story was a fabrication. And the gas chambers with cyanide poison. Were those really used to fumigate people from lice or other conditions? Why were there swimming pools in some camps? 

I think we all agree that the truth has been buried for decades. I mean centuries. I mean millennia. Road Toad's 100 million sounds way too high. I doubt that many souls lived in North and South America combined. Whites probably killed more natives with disease than actual warfare. Let's not forget that Indians fought each other too. The Aztecs were notoriously efficient in their blood sacrifices. Because? The Mayans also sacrificed animals and humans to ward off the end of the world. Because? Their god told them to. 

I'm going to have to call b.s. on 100 million in California alone. As far as WWII, my grandfather was in the detachment of the 6th army that liberated Buchenwald. He had his own private pictures and a friend that visited occasionally with a number tattooed on his wrist. He visited my grandfather until my grandfather passed away. I  doubt they were lying to each other about those days.   I don't know how many people died in those camps, probably not the 12 million claimed. But I trust my grandfather and those pictures more than any revisionist history.  It was real enough for the people interred there, however many it was.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.