Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

LOL: 12 Million Turks Say They’re Headed for London When the Deal is Signed!

17 posts in this topic

remember? 

LOL: 12 Million Turks Say They’re Headed for London When the Deal is Signed!

We commin fo yo welfares an yo wimmins, Whitey.

Last night, I was telling someone I estimate that a minimum of 20-30% of the population of Turkey will head for Europe when the EU deal is signed. It could be as high as 50%. After communism fell, 50-60% of the population of Albania left their home country and went to various European countries, so this is not at all unprecedented – but there’s a big difference between Albania, a country that had 3-4 million people, and Turkey, which has 70-80 million people.

You can say the Express is a tabloid or whatever, but this poll sounds about right: 12 million heading for the UK. And I would imagine an equal or higher number would be headed for Germany, where they already have large, established colonies.

More than 12 million Turkish citizens are planning to move to Britain when the country joins the European Union, an explosive poll for Express.co.uk has revealed.

In the most extensive survey of its kind, almost 16 per cent of Turkish adults said they would consider re-locating to the UK once their country becomes a full member of the EU.

According to the poll, which saw more than 2,600 adults interviewed across all 27 provinces of Turkey, most of those keen to come to Britain are either unemployed or students, raising the prospect of a migrant influx which would place an unprecedented strain on the UK’s struggling public services, including the NHS.

cut cont DS

Smh. This is grim. Why would anyone else allow this?? It's coming to US too so it's needs to be stopped here. UK do not allow this!!

The population for London back in 2014 was 8.539 million.

Can't even begin to imagine adding an additional 12 million.

37 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Smh. This is grim. Why would anyone else allow this?? It's coming to US too so it's needs to be stopped here. UK do not allow this!!

I can stand and protest like the rest. but in the end... i feel sad saying it but i would be a pillar in a sea of migrants. And the only way for us to stop them is with the help of the government, And they have proven they are more interested in off shore accounts packed with money stolen from the British people and cushy jobs that await them once they leave office in high positions of power.

Politics is a competition between rival groups, These groups are playing to win. Just like a Gentlemans Wager. They scheme and plot and use everyone in politics to achieve goals. Politicians are just the players. And as you know star players get some great retirement packages so they best do as they are told. The corrupt morons. We will awake one day.

THE EU. THE MIGRANTS. THE GAME. ALL POLITICIANS ARE IN ON IT! WE THE PEOPLE HAVE TO STAND! BUT MY NATION IS LOST. HARD TO FIGHT A WAR WHEN TOO FEW STAND WITH ME!

So when i say you Americans need to stand up and f***ing win. You better believe it. don't let it go as far as it has here. don't let them grind you down so much you become like the dust in the sunlight.

/ rant off

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

I can stand and protest like the rest. but in the end... i feel sad saying it but i would be a pillar in a sea of migrants. And the only way for us to stop them is with the help of the government, And they have proven they are more interested in off shore accounts packed with money stolen from the British people and cushy jobs that await them once they leave office in high positions of power.

Politics is a competition between rival groups, These groups are playing to win. Just like a Gentlemans Wager. They scheme and plot and use everyone in politics to achieve goals. Politicians are just the players. And as you know star players get some great retirement packages so they best do as they are told. The corrupt morons. We will awake one day.

THE EU. THE MIGRANTS. THE GAME. ALL POLITICIANS ARE IN ON IT! WE THE PEOPLE HAVE TO STAND! BUT MY NATION IS LOST. HARD TO FIGHT A WAR WHEN TOO FEW STAND WITH ME!

So when i say you Americans need to stand up and f***ing win. You better believe it. don't let it go as far as it has here. don't let them grind you down so much you become like the dust in the sunlight.

/ rant off

Or, begin an insurgency, giving them a taste of their own dirty tactics.

Not to hard.

11 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Or, begin an insurgency, giving them a taste of their own dirty tactics.

Not to hard.

We have what they call. the say what you see brigade. anyone that stands up = section under the mental health act, kids taken off them. Made to look like unfit parents. They got the suppression techniques worked out here.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

We have what they call. the say what you see brigade. anyone that stands up = section under the mental health act, kids taken off them. Made to look like unfit parents. They got the suppression techniques worked out here.

goodie bag outside of a few mosques and they will change there tune quick. yall need the IRA.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

We are all in this together my friend, it's a grim situtation for sure. Do they really do this over there?? Speak up and they take your children and lock ya in the looney bin?? That's crazy!! You are right that we need our governments on board, but how can we convince them of the error of their ways?? Where's Anders Brevick when we need him?? Don't think he's getting out any time soon, and I hate to see blood spilled, but our options are running out!!!

9 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

We are all in this together my friend, it's a grim situtation for sure. Do they really do this over there?? Speak up and they take your children and lock ya in the looney bin?? That's crazy!! You are right that we need our governments on board, but how can we convince them of the error of their ways?? Where's Anders Brevick when we need him?? Don't think he's getting out any time soon, and I hate to see blood spilled, but our options are running out!!!

A good old fashioned rebellion. All that is needed!

1 hour ago, Rustydog said:

They're already taking kids here for anything they can think up and put them in foster care. There was a big scandal in FL a few years back where they "lost" a bunch of the foster children.  I think they are part of the child trafficking business. I don't think the governments need convincing, they need ousting.  If you look at what is happening on a broad scale, these actions are part of globalist's end game.  They are making huge moves now with people as their pawns.  Indoctrinate, separate, make hate and escalate. They're at escalate now. Totalitarianism is what they want, world wide, bleak and gray.  See my sig. lol

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They're already taking kids here for anything they can think up and put them in foster care. There was a big scandal in FL a few years back where they "lost" a bunch of the foster children.  I think they are part of the child trafficking business. I don't think the governments need convincing, they need ousting.  If you look at what is happening on a broad scale, these actions are part of globalist's end game.  They are making huge moves now with people as their pawns.  Indoctrinate, separate, make hate and escalate. They're at escalate now. Totalitarianism is what they want, world wide, bleak and gray.  See my sig. lol

I don't see a signature??? And you've made me curious now

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.