Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Elija Wood Exposes Illuminati Pedophiles Run Hollywood

18 posts in this topic

Over 100 active pedos in Hollywood, connection to Bohemian Grove. They are being protected. This crap runs deep:

Elija Wood admits that an organized group of pedophiles are operating in Hollywood sexually abusing children and are protected by industry insiders. The Lord of the Rings star gave an interview with the Sunday Times in London and admitted that Hollywood has a Jimmy Savile-type of pedophile mafia with around 100 active members regularly sexually abuse children and many are among the entertainment elite.

This is the next big program, to make pedophilia legal and a special class, there has already been rumblings about this since we opened this forum a year ago and there are posts here from months back. This is sickening. Bet me they are going to try and get us to accept this next after the bathroom issue is foisted upon us forever. Once they make a law you will never get rid of it! 

I watched a video the other day about Corey Haim, very sad. I've always said that I could pretty much forgive anyone for any transgression, but hurting a child like that can never get a pass!!! Sickening that someone can look at a child and get sexually excited. There's a special place in hell for these sick people!!!

47 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

I watched a video the other day about Corey Haim, very sad. I've always said that I could pretty much forgive anyone for any transgression, but hurting a child like that can never get a pass!!! Sickening that someone can look at a child and get sexually excited. There's a special place in hell for these sick people!!!

These are the elite rich people getting called out on this, it's going to get very interesting or will somehow disappear. It seems to me that unless they start killing off crime victims, someone in their own cult is going to be "sacrificed" to go to prison (a token)  in their Luciferian/Satanic community to shut this thing up and the rest will go free.  This has been going on for a really long time! 

I found out through an animal rescue group from Los Angeles that in one of the big animal shelters, the top people, like director etc. went to the shelter at night.  They brought in vet techs to give euthanasia shots to the dogs and all stood there and watched them euthanize 256 dogs.  

That had to be a satanic ritual. What else could it have been?  Top officials do not watch EU! I think the excuse was they were so overcrowded or something it had to be done, but the truth was, few efforts were made to place any of those dogs with animal rescue operations. Sick shit! 

Shelters have a long list of rescues they call to come and get animals out of the shelters and place them in homes when ready, all kinds of animals. Including reptiles, chickens, goats etc. 

7 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

These are the elite rich people getting called out on this, it's going to get very interesting or will somehow disappear. It seems to me that unless they start killing off crime victims, someone in their own cult is going to be "sacrificed" to go to prison (a token)  in their Luciferian/Satanic community to shut this thing up and the rest will go free.  This has been going on for a really long time! 

I found out through an animal rescue group from Los Angeles that in one of the big animal shelters, the top people, like director etc. went to the shelter at night.  They brought in vet techs to give euthanasia shots to the dogs and all stood there and watched them euthanize 256 dogs.  

That had to be a satanic ritual. What else could it have been?  Top officials do not watch EU! I think the excuse was they were so overcrowded or something it had to be done, but the truth was, few efforts were made to place any of those dogs with animal rescue operations. Sick shit! 

Shelters have a long list of rescues they call to come and get animals out of the shelters and place them in homes when ready, all kinds of animals. Including reptiles, chickens, goats etc. 

That's horrible!! The way I see it is these creatures have just as much right to life as we do. I've always been a dog person, but the way my life is I don't have to time to give a dog the attention they deserve. So I got a cat and it's the best decision I ever made!! About a year ago I found a approx 3 week old abandoned tortiseshell behind the dumpster where I live. At this time I had a year's soberiety, but no direction in life and was dangerously close to using again. The way I see God himself brought this wonderful creature into my life and I haven't looked back. She was exactly what I needed!! All smiles ever since!!!

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

That's horrible!! The way I see it is these creatures have just as much right to life as we do. I've always been a dog person, but the way my life is I don't have to time to give a dog the attention they deserve. So I got a cat and it's the best decision I ever made!! About a year ago I found a approx 3 week old abandoned tortiseshell behind the dumpster where I live. At this time I had a year's soberiety, but no direction in life and was dangerously close to using again. The way I see God himself brought this wonderful creature into my life and I haven't looked back. She was exactly what I needed!! All smiles ever since!!!

Her tortitude hooked you. lol I'm a cat person and have done persian cat rescue, the tortie persians are really pretty. 

18 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

18 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Over 100 active pedos in Hollywood, connection to Bohemian Grove. They are being protected. This crap runs deep:

Elija Wood admits that an organized group of pedophiles are operating in Hollywood sexually abusing children and are protected by industry insiders. The Lord of the Rings star gave an interview with the Sunday Times in London and admitted that Hollywood has a Jimmy Savile-type of pedophile mafia with around 100 active members regularly sexually abuse children and many are among the entertainment elite.

So much wrong with this,  it's a sick world we live in. Bohemian Grove

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Her tortitude hooked you. lol I'm a cat person and have done persian cat rescue, the tortie persians are really pretty. 

Wow, I bet, I've never saw a tri color persian. The Persians are beautiful cats anyway. Yes she hooked me right away. I had to bottle feed her for awhile, but ever since she has had 100%trust in me. She likes to climb up my pants and shirt and sit on my shoulders, but dosent understand its not as much fun for me if I have shorts or no shirt on. I started a thread in the off topic about a problem I'm having with her. Maybe you could ck it out and see what you think?? I've chatted with Shep about it, probably no big deal. I just wouldn't want anything to happen to her

4 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Wow, I bet, I've never saw a tri color persian. The Persians are beautiful cats anyway. Yes she hooked me right away. I had to bottle feed her for awhile, but ever since she has had 100%trust in me. She likes to climb up my pants and shirt and sit on my shoulders, but dosent understand its not as much fun for me if I have shorts or no shirt on. I started a thread in the off topic about a problem I'm having with her. Maybe you could ck it out and see what you think?? I've chatted with Shep about it, probably no big deal. I just wouldn't want anything to happen to her

Sure, I answered you over there. Glad you took her in! 

1 minute ago, Cinnamon said:

Sure, I answered you over there. Glad you took her in! 

Thx, me too!

15 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

So much wrong with this,  it's a sick world we live in. Bohemian Grove

It most certainly is!! What is up with that creepy assed owl?? I was never a really religious person until I realized that these elitists are straight up worshipping satan right in our faces. That made me think there must be something to it and lead me right to God. My life has never been better!! Thanks satanists, you sick fooks!!!

2 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

It most certainly is!! What is up with that creepy assed owl?? I was never a really religious person until I realized that these elitists are straight up worshipping satan right in our faces. That made me think there must be something to it and lead me right to God. My life has never been better!! Thanks satanists, you sick fooks!!!

Say what you will about David Icke. He has devoted a lot of time and effort exposing those sick pedophilic bastards.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.