Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Something strange is happening worldwide

10 posts in this topic

75,000 transgenders in NYC? I dont believe that number!  Fines for using the wrong pronouns! The microchip vid in my other post opens here, it must be recent. I hate youtube and no dates on anything. Regardless, all weird stuff. 

Man in woman's dressing room and he left, he had on jeans, was a man, said he felt like a woman today. Just like we've all been saying the freaks would do.  

Leave your American flags at home, students told to leave flags at home at graduation. Flag ban. Oh ffs! 

Suspension of 5yo for bringing plastic bubble gun to school. Zero tolerance is stupid, national embarrassment. 

Ben Franklins statue toppled. 

BIG meteor size of a car engine. Sounded like a jet flying low. 

Raging swarms of killer bees in California. 

Peru claiming mass demonic possession of students. 

And more. 

If you like the strange, odd and curious you will like this video! 

2 people like this

No time to watch this video right now but should be full of good stuff, it's from the same person as the video above:

Just trying to put together recent events. 

Cinnamon, the shits gonna fall from the sky. Not the big shit, but lot's of little shit. No, really, by the many thousands. Not too far off though.

Well my grandson, won't get chipped any time soon, that is for sure.

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

75,000 transgenders in NYC? I dont believe that number!  Fines for using the wrong pronouns! The microchip vid in my other post opens here, it must be recent. I hate youtube and no dates on anything. Regardless, all weird stuff. 

Man in woman's dressing room and he left, he had on jeans, was a man, said he felt like a woman today. Just like we've all been saying the freaks would do.  

Leave your American flags at home, students told to leave flags at home at graduation. Flag ban. Oh ffs! 

Suspension of 5yo for bringing plastic bubble gun to school. Zero tolerance is stupid, national embarrassment. 

And more. 

The weirdest shit seem to happen in other countries. LOL

6 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

The weirdest shit seem to happen in other countries. LOL

Yes, I was just reading how they still believe in witchcraft in Africa, they put the hoodoo on them and people believe they can die and they end up killing themselves because of their own paranoia after they find out a curse has been thrown on them.  Power of suggestion, I guess. 

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Yes, I was just reading how they still believe in witchcraft in Africa, they put the hoodoo on them and people believe they can die and they end up killing themselves because of their own paranoia after they find out a curse has been thrown on them.  Power of suggestion, I guess. 

And some of these people want to come here LOL.. No thanks, there are enough nut jobs all ready running around, (Libtards).

8 minutes ago, JustATrucker said:

And some of these people want to come here LOL.. No thanks, there are enough nut jobs all ready running around, (Libtards).

GFS

gimme free shit lol

1 person likes this

18 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

And more. 

75k trannys is possible in a city with a population as large as NYC. Although that number sounds really high. 75k out of 8.4million isn't even 1%. I do agree with you that number is most likely fudged to make "them" seem like a bigger demographic.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.