Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

WARNING! Worse than RFID Implant?! A 666 Tech Device Under Production for Mass Release!!/ The Vampire Watch

7 posts in this topic

<snip

Google has patented a "needle free" device that has been dubbed by Gizmodo as "the Vampire Watch." The device uses hyper speeds to suck blood out of your body (literally) and into a negative pressure barrel. Google describes the device as a particle accelerator that you wear around your wrist. The accelerator opens an "aperture" into your body and removes a small quantity of blood without you feeling anything. Some people might think a device like this would be good for anybody suffering with Diabetes or other types of diseases that need frequent monitoring...however, there are many things about this device that should be investigated.

To begin, this device can run a number of tests on your body. Once the tests have been run, the information is stored in microchips contained inside the Vampire Watch. All the information about your body can now be uploaded and absorbed into the WWW matrix which was birthed at CERN in 1989. We know from Revelation 13 that all people will receiving some type of "mark" on their foreheads or in the back of their hands. There are some who debate what this mark could be, whether it is an RFID chip or something else. My opinion is that the "mark" involves hard-wiring the human body to the WWW matrix through a type of technology. Both an RFID and the Vampire Watch would qualify as types of "marks" that somebody could receive in their bodies. The human body has been called the Temple of God on several occasions in scripture.

<snip>

I wrote this from listening to the video as a sort of transcript: 

Bloody hell, there is just no end to this data mining and their fusion centers. Prism is dangerous!  They deny it, but knew that data collection was going on. Google provided billions of pieces of data. This info from the vampire watch becomes part of the WEB.  We are caught in their web. Flesh and blood are the last thing that will be completely controlled. And this is the gadget to do it for them.  Man, this is a creepy device!  Don't give them your blood or anything from your body, you will become hardwired to the web and become part of the Matrix. Whether or not bible prophecy is coming true, there are people out there making it appear that way.  They'll get you because so many are diabetic and sick from all their poison they feed us and we absorb, everyone will be a prisoner to the medical system and it's already that way. 

Cern is mentioned here. This is a particle accelator, miniature version of wearing Cern around your wrist. 

DOOM!  

I am trying to find another source for this. I can't find anything else on it. Hoax? I HOPE it is.  Help me debunk this or prove it. 

Thank you Vincent Russell! Much appreciated. 

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

<snipho patented a "needle free" de vice that has been dubbed by Gizmodo as "the Vampire Watch." The device uses hyper speeds to suck blood out of your body (literally) and into a negative pressure barrel. Google describes the device as a particle accelerator that you wear around your wrist. The accelerator opens an "aperture" into your body and removes a small quantity of blood without you feeling anything. Some people might think a device like this would be good for anybody suffering with Diabetes or other types of diseases that need frequent monitoring...however, there are many things about this device that should be investigated.

To begin, this device can run a number of tests on your body. Once the tests have been run, the information is stored in microchips contained inside the Vampire Watch. All the information about your body can now be uploaded and absorbed into the WWW matrix which was birthed at CERN in 1989. We know from Revelation 13 that all people will receiving some type of "mark" on their foreheads or in the back of their hands. There are some who debate what this mark could be, whether it is an RFID chip or something else. My opinion is that the "mark" involves hard-wiring the human body to the WWW matrix through a type of technology. Both an RFID and the Vampire Watch would qualify as types of "marks" that somebody could receive in their bodies. The human body has been called the Temple of God on several occasions in scripture.

<snip>

I wrote this from listening to the video as a sort of transcript: 

Bloody hell, there is just no end to this data mining and their fusion centers. Prism is dangerous!  They deny it, but knew that data collection was going on. Google provided billions of pieces of data. This info from the vampire watch becomes part of the WEB.  We are caught in their web. Flesh and blood are the last thing that will be completely controlled. And this is the gadget to do it for them.  Man, this is a creepy device!  Don't give them your blood or anything from your body, you will become hardwired to the web and become part of the Matrix. Whether or not bible prophecy is coming true, there are people out there making it appear that way.  They'll get you because so many are diabetic and sick from all their poison they feed us and we absorb, everyone will be a prisoner to the medical system and it's already that way. 

Cern is mentioned here. This is a particle accelator, miniature version of wearing Cern around your wrist. 

DOOM!  

Ive always thought the mark on the forehead really means when the priest makes the sign of the cross with holy water on your forehead when you are baptised?  This technique has been used in australian Hospitals for different types of blood testing for about a decade. I put this video on fakebook a couple years ago 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.