Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

DC LOBBYIST CLAIMS OBAMA 'ON BRINK' OF ALIEN DISCLOSURE

13 posts in this topic

Published on May 23, 2016

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | JON AUSTIN for the Express reports, PRESIDENT Barack Obama will reveal to the world intelligent aliens exist and have visited Earth before the end of his final term, according to a US lobbyist.

1 person likes this

So begins project blue beam and the false alien presence that is meant o lead countless away from God.

2 people like this

12 minutes ago, CSB said:

Published on May 23, 2016

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | JON AUSTIN for the Express reports, PRESIDENT Barack Obama will reveal to the world intelligent aliens exist and have visited Earth before the end of his final term, according to a US lobbyist.

If he discloses anything it will be lies.

2 people like this

Whats up with the green hand in the upper right hand corner??

Just now, Ukshep said:

If he discloses anything it will be lies.

I don't trust anything he would say . But I have to admit that I believe we are not alone .

@Redlistvet

That is the hand of a green alien thing . Good eye ! 

Lies lies lies.  Blue beam will be in full effect with this one. 

it almost looks like the Creation of Adam painting by Michelangelo. adams hand but upside down. 

It seems to me the elite is preparing their version of disclosure.

When asked about extraterrestrials in an interview with The Conway Daily Sun in New Hampshire last year, Mrs. Clinton promised to “get to the bottom of it.”

“I think we may have been” visited already, she said in the interview. “We don’t know for sure.”

https://psmag.com/why-is-hillary-clinton-making-strange-comments-about-aliens-2b9d3e0838fc#.o9oo50hel

And the aliens shall have the right to use whatever bathroom they choose, if they use bathrooms??? You don't wanna be around when the aliens start droping dueces!!

Public better wake up now. We're out of time! 

If he did such a thing, whether it was true or not, it would cement his name in history for something other than being the absolute worst president since presidents began. It would be a big boost for his legacy. He just may do such a thing. What's crazy is that that may not be the most controversial thing he did whIle in office!!

Posted (edited)

Well, a number of months back, Russias own Putin warned Obama to tell the American people the truth or he will.

In spite of that stories true or false information, I do not believe the above will ever materialize. I don't believe in aliens per se'.

If you ask the Collins Elite, a branch of the CIA, they'll tell you aliens are not what they appear to be. They will tell you they are evil demonic entities because that's what their many years of research has concluded.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.