Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rustydog

"Why they hate us" on CNN now, anyone watching??

13 posts in this topic

Crazy stuff, I knew people wanted to cut my head off, just not that that many people wanted to cut my head off. Of course it's all my fault. The only thing I can think of is I messed one of their cars up trying to fix it?? Idk WTH I, myself, did to pissed these people off. I understand their frustration with our governments, but I didn't vote for this clown!! Why would they want to cut my head off??? It's simply an ideology that, unfortunately, neither side is ever going to agree on until everyone is dead!! It's very frustrating. Anyone think westernshe and Muslims can ever co-exist, even if after the slaughter that has gone on???

Replays at midnight est if anyone wanted to watch it. Well worth the watch

1 hour ago, Rustydog said:

Crazy stuff, I knew people wanted to cut my head off, just not that that many people wanted to cut my head off. Of course it's all my fault. The only thing I can think of is I messed one of their cars up trying to fix it?? Idk WTH I, myself, did to pissed these people off. I understand their frustration with our governments, but I didn't vote for this clown!! Why would they want to cut my head off??? It's simply an ideology that, unfortunately, neither side is ever going to agree on until everyone is dead!! It's very frustrating. Anyone think westernshe and Muslims can ever co-exist, even if after the slaughter that has gone on???

If you are an American, Jewish, Christian, or a white male, they want you  dead. They are irrational lunatics.

Good post Rustydog...

1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

If you are an American, Jewish, Christian, or a white male, they want you  dead. They are irrational lunatics.

Good post Rustydog...

I just hate to think that a fight to the death is the only way to sort this out. These people leave their country because of the horrid conditions and instead of trying to adjust to their new homes they then force the same horrid conditions on us?? Lunacy is the only answer. I really feel bad for the honest peace seeking Muslims who are now caught up in this too. When  this story is finished there will be no winners.

1 person likes this

If they can't assimilate with the Borg they must be destroyed. (or at least piss off back to where they came from!)

I feel sorry for anyone that adapts to a religion or a political ideology; they only become a slave to what has mastered them . These ideologies demand conformity and compliance there for killing critical thinking .

They want me dead yes ! but I wont let them sucker punch me . 

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, CSB said:

I feel sorry for anyone that adapts to a religion or a political ideology; they only become a slave to what has mastered them . These ideologies demand conformity and compliance there for killing critical thinking .

They want me dead yes ! but I wont let them sucker punch me . 

Good for you!! Tomorrow isn't promised to anyone, and I would much rather die a free man then live with someone's boot on my neck. I get very frustrated with this situtation the PC crowd have gotten us into, and I know I've posted things some people may find a little dicey. Living where I live, and seeing the news every morning is starting to force me into being someone I've despised my whole life. I truly believe that this whole thing is a ploy to divide us. At the time in history where it is absolutely imperative that we unite as one people we are being divided in many different camps. Could this be the plan for those looking to oppress us?? If so how do we fight thru this and become one people?? 

1 person likes this

Just now, Rustydog said:

If so how do we fight thru this and become one people

Multiculturalism has never worked and never will .

There has to be a unity of ideologies before people can get along . In today's world mixing cultures will never bring any unity because everyone's ideals wants to rule the world .

This is way I wont adapt to any religious or political ideals . 

They want us dead because we are a badass war machine. From Vietnam to Afghanistan, our army has bombed and killed many people. 

Why do we send our kids to kill or be killed? Because our leaders obey the commands of their superiors, the Illuminati. My oldest son was in Bosnia, ..... for what? To protect who from whom? My father was in WWII,  husband and brother in Vietnam, uncles in Korea, great-grandfather died in the Civil War. For what? Reduction of the surplus population. Profits for the military-industrial complex.

The elites have introduced a new and improved final solution. Peaceful invasions by enemy forces. It will not go well. 

I am discouraged when I see the extent to which humans happily embrace politics, science, religion, and all the other mind control systems that rule us. 

I don't hate the radical Muslims as much as I do the abject and never-ending stupidity of Homo ignoramus. 

2 people like this

52 minutes ago, grav said:

They want us dead because we are a badass war machine. From Vietnam to Afghanistan, our army has bombed and killed many people. 

Why do we send our kids to kill or be killed? Because our leaders obey the commands of their superiors, the Illuminati. My oldest son was in Bosnia, ..... for what? To protect who from whom? My father was in WWII,  husband and brother in Vietnam, uncles in Korea, great-grandfather died in the Civil War. For what? Reduction of the surplus population. Profits for the military-industrial complex.

The elites have introduced a new and improved final solution. Peaceful invasions by enemy forces. It will not go well. 

I am discouraged when I see the extent to which humans happily embrace politics, science, religion, and all the other mind control systems that rule us. 

I don't hate the radical Muslims as much as I do the abject and never-ending stupidity of Homo ignoramus. 

Very good points, I'm out of likes, so I'll like it this way. We have bought this on ourselves but not stomping out the hatred and bigotry sooner. We deserve whatever ever becomes of us. But does it have to end so badly?? What can we do to stop the cycle?? Change in our governments policies is the obvious answer, but we would have just as much chance hoping magical unicorn farts will save us from certain destruction. The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots, or something like that. Or maybe even leaving this planet and starting over sone where else. How would you keep Earth's inhabitants faults out of the spacecrafts leaving Earth??

1 hour ago, Rustydog said:

Very good points, I'm out of likes, so I'll like it this way. We have bought this on ourselves but not stomping out the hatred and bigotry sooner. We deserve whatever ever becomes of us. But does it have to end so badly?? What can we do to stop the cycle?? Change in our governments policies is the obvious answer, but we would have just as much chance hoping magical unicorn farts will save us from certain destruction. The tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of patriots, or something like that. Or maybe even leaving this planet and starting over sone where else. How would you keep Earth's inhabitants faults out of the spacecrafts leaving Earth??

We never learn, do we? I watched a little "news" this morning. Trump is dredging up Clinton dirty laundry, Vince Foster, etc. Oh, how dare he! We media types swept that under the run years ago, as well as Hillary's complicity in the coverups. Move along, you little dogies. Not doggies, dogies, orphan calves, helpless, pitiful creatures who are easy to herd. 

Then they trotted out "conspiracy theories," and similar put-downs. Hell's bells. They are so out of it. No one believes the talking heads any more. But the newspeople are so eat up with the dumbass that they don't realize how much we working folk despise them and their head games. 

Maybe Trump will break the log jam. Maybe he'll screw up. At this point I'm ready for him. No one can be worse than Obama. His supporters must be blind to what he has done to this country. And the world. 

27 minutes ago, grav said:

We never learn, do we? I watched a little "news" this morning. Trump is dredging up Clinton dirty laundry, Vince Foster, etc. Oh, how dare he! We media types swept that under the run years ago, as well as Hillary's complicity in the coverups. Move along, you little dogies. Not doggies, dogies, orphan calves, helpless, pitiful creatures who are easy to herd. 

Then they trotted out "conspiracy theories," and similar put-downs. Hell's bells. They are so out of it. No one believes the talking heads any more. But the newspeople are so eat up with the dumbass that they don't realize how much we working folk despise them and their head games. 

Maybe Trump will break the log jam. Maybe he'll screw up. At this point I'm ready for him. No one can be worse than Obama. His supporters must be blind to what he has done to this country. And the world. 

It's not even hard to see her faults, it should be easy to destroy her on white water alone, let alone Benghazi,  or Vincent Foster. If Trump wants her campaign dead in the water it would be very easy. We shall see. Certainly makes for an edge of your  seat election!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.