Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Disposable Americans

3 posts in this topic

Disposable Americans: The Numbers are Growing

By Paul Buchheit

May 23, 2016 "Information Clearing House" 

As often noted in the passionate writings of Henry Giroux, poor Americans are becoming increasingly 'disposable' in our winner-take-all society. After 35 years of wealth distribution to the super-rich, inequality has forced much of the middle class towards the bottom, to near-poverty levels, and to a state of helplessness in which they find themselves being blamed for their own misfortunes.

The evidence keeps accumulating: income and wealth -- and health -- are declining for middle-class America. As wealth at the top grows, the super-rich feel they have little need for the rest of society.

Read the whole post here : http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article44718.htm

51 minutes ago, CSB said:

Disposable Americans: The Numbers are Growing

By Paul Buchheit

May 23, 2016 "Information Clearing House" 

As often noted in the passionate writings of Henry Giroux, poor Americans are becoming increasingly 'disposable' in our winner-take-all society. After 35 years of wealth distribution to the super-rich, inequality has forced much of the middle class towards the bottom, to near-poverty levels, and to a state of helplessness in which they find themselves being blamed for their own misfortunes.

The evidence keeps accumulating: income and wealth -- and health -- are declining for middle-class America. As wealth at the top grows, the super-rich feel they have little need for the rest of society.

Read the whole post here : http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article44718.htm

As long as they can keep printing money they would be very foolish to not be able to gain more money, if they run low they can just order more, like a pizza, just with a more secure delivery person.

1 person likes this

Just read the article, at least now I know I'm not alone living in squalor,  50% of the population appears to be in the same situtation as me. I truly see no way to work our way out of this, if they see us making more they will just take more. I read recently that the top 1% own 99% of the world's wealth. WTH???

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.