Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

'Baltimore Going To Burn'

14 posts in this topic

'Baltimore Going To Burn' Threat Goes Out After Judge Finds Freddie Gray Arresting Officer Not Guilty On All Charges - Special Event Response Team En Route

Posted May 23 2016

Within minutes of the judge's ruling finding Baltimore Police Offer Edward Nero not guilty of all charges for his role in the arrest of Freddie Gray, the Twitter hashtag #FreddieGray started trending as instigators pushing for riots and violence once again on the streets of Baltimore started spewing their hateful rhetoric .

Here is the whole post at All News Pipeline

http://allnewspipeline.com/Baltimore_Going_To_Burn_Threat.php

I will be keeping a eye on this and if it burns I will be posting live feeds .

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, CSB said:

'Baltimore Going To Burn' Threat Goes Out After Judge Finds Freddie Gray Arresting Officer Not Guilty On All Charges - Special Event Response Team En Route

Posted May 23 2016

Within minutes of the judge's ruling finding Baltimore Police Offer Edward Nero not guilty of all charges for his role in the arrest of Freddie Gray, the Twitter hashtag #FreddieGray started trending as instigators pushing for riots and violence once again on the streets of Baltimore started spewing their hateful rhetoric .

Here is the whole post at All News Pipeline

http://allnewspipeline.com/Baltimore_Going_To_Burn_Threat.php

I will be keeping a eye on this and if it burns I will be posting live feeds .

And so it begins!

1 person likes this

This is crazy because even the family agreed with this verdict. Who is anyone else to come in there and make a problem if the fam is ok with it? There are more trials coming up, too. Sounds like that individual was actually innocent. 

9 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

This is crazy because even the family agreed with this verdict. Who is anyone else to come in there and make a problem if the fam is ok with it? There are more trials coming up, too. Sounds like that individual was actually innocent. 

Those are facts.nobody who is promoting violence has no need for facts just the opertunity to act like an animal

@Ukshep@Cinnamon@yaknow

Innocent or not . This is a opportunity that may prove to be devastating to the city if the riots begin . The only thing that many young blacks can see is it was a white guy killing a black .

You know this is the only scenario where  Black Lives Matter !

I wounder how many blacks have killed other blacks from April 12, 2015 to today in Baltimore .

3 people like this

19 minutes ago, CSB said:

@Ukshep@Cinnamon@yaknow

Innocent or not . This is a opportunity that may prove to be devastating to the city if the riots begin . The only thing that many young blacks can see is it was a white guy killing a black .

I wounder how many blacks have killed other blacks from April 12, 2015 to today in Baltimore 

I agree, I live just south of B-more and see the non sense every day. Never thought I would say this, but fortunately I live closer to DC than Baltimore. They will act silly tonight, they have nothing better to do and will jump at the chance to grab some loot. It's a shame, if I was pissed about something I would burn someone else's town to the ground, not my own!! That's just dumb people being dumb!!

2 people like this

Just now, Rustydog said:

I agree, I live just south of B-more and see the non sense every day. Never thought I would say this, but fortunately I live closer to DC than Baltimore. They will act silly tonight, they have nothing better to do and will jump at the chance to grab some loot. It's a shame, if I was pissed about something I would burn someone else's town to the ground, not my own!! That's just dumb people being dumb!!

if I was pissed about something I would burn someone else's town to the ground, not my own!!

Instead I would be going after a Government building not someone's store or home . I see most rioters that damage privet property as low IQ,ed attention whores .

37 minutes ago, CSB said:

@Ukshep@Cinnamon@yaknow

I wounder how many blacks have killed other blacks from April 12, 2015 to today in Baltimore .

I'm waiting for the streams to come up.

1 minute ago, CSB said:

if I was pissed about something I would burn someone else's town to the ground, not my own!!

Instead I would be going after a Government building not someone's store or home . I see most rioters that damage privet property as low IQ,ed attention whores .

Ya got that right. The last time the natives got restless there were a lot of armed store owners standing guard overy their property.  Good for them!!! Don't depend on anyone else for your own well being. If you are capable of taking care of your self  you have to!! If not your just a burden on an already burdened system. Why wait on the police to come when you can legally shoot those trying to do you harm. No sane jury is going to find you guilty even if the silly liberals try to charge you. Under a riot condition like that it is do or die, and I don't plan on dieing.

Just now, DarkKnightNomeD said:

I'm waiting for the streams to come up.

Me to !!  This shit is better viewing than anything on TV

1 minute ago, CSB said:

Me to !!  This shit is better viewing than anything on TV

Yes, many streams from the last riot. It's still early tho, they normally don't start roaming till the moon is high in the sky

I was thinking about riding up there,  but idk, I'm so white I'm pretty sure I glow in the dark. They would know something is amiss. Like on TWD when they have to smear themselves with guts so the walkers don't smell them. I would have to do that, but use shoe polish, malt liquor, and chicken grease. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.