Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
DarkKnightNomeD

[Terror alert] ISIS planning major U.S. attack

20 posts in this topic

@Cryptic Mole @Ukshep

Tag who you need to.

[Terror alert] ISIS planning major U.S. attack

https://thehornnews.com/terror-alert-isis-planning-major-u-s-attack/

-

Next week kicks off the unofficial start to summer – but Islamic terrorists are hoping to launch something else entirely, and it has security experts concerned.

ISIS commanders are ordering followers to launch a major attack on Americans on U.S. soil in “celebration” of the Muslim holiday of Ramadan, which begins June 5.

Their objective is simple — kill as many innocent Americans as possible.

“Ramadan, the month of conquest and jihad,” declared Abu Mohammed al-Adnani, the madman considered the “official” spokesman for the Islamic State, according to Reuters. “Get prepared, be ready… to make it a month of calamity everywhere for the non-believers… especially for the fighters and supporters of the caliphate in Europe and America.”

He didn’t just call on attacks against American soldiers locked in battle with ISIS in Iraq. He called on terrorist operatives and sleeper cells to launch a wave of terror right here in the United States.

He even urged supporters not to fly to the Middle East to join ISIS’s twisted effort, but to stay home and kill on American soil instead.

“The smallest action you do in their heartland is better and more enduring to us than what you would if you were with us,” he ranted. “If one of you hoped to reach the Islamic State, we wish we were in your place to punish the Crusaders day and night.”

-

Posted (edited)

Good Find DK. ?????????

Edited by Cryptic Mole

"Their objective is simple — kill as many innocent Americans as possible"

Then I guess my goal is to kill as many murderous daesh dogs killing innocent Americans as possible then, sounds good to me

3 people like this

So, I am out driving with the family and what do I see. A damn Mobile Hazmat trailer parked at the local bowling alley, around back.

Normally I would not think anything of it, except for one issue. The fire department certifies in July normally.

29 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Then I guess my goal is to kill as many murderous daesh dogs killing innocent Americans as possible then, sounds good to me

You better do it on the sneak though or obama will have you arrested you american white male.

8 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

You better do it on the sneak though or obama will have you arrested you american white male.

Thats good advice, but I refuse to sit silently while my fellow people are being slaughtered and beheaded!! It's our governments policies that have caused this!! Will they stop slaughtering people if we turn Obama over to them?? I'll make that trade for a goat and cheese sandwich, let alone a real chance at peace!!!

2 people like this

51 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

=)

55 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Hoorah! Be safe everyone just keep a watchful eye out for anything and I mean anything suspicious. 

2 minutes ago, Groove said:

Hoorah! Be safe everyone just keep a watchful eye out for anything and I mean anything suspicious. 

Yes, good advice, I'm just a nosey person anyway, so I'm always on the lookout. You have to be where I live. I'm not even sure dirty daesh dogs would want to mess around over here.

2 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

Yes, good advice, I'm just a nosey person anyway, so I'm always on the lookout. You have to be where I live. I'm not even sure dirty daesh dogs would want to mess around over here.

Same here. I live in a very small city but th re are a cpl areas I would send my worse enemy to after dark. Heck even in the middle of the day on some days. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.