Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

The Temple of Oculus Anubis – Arch Weirdness in Oregon

3 posts in this topic

At 1700 SE Forest Hill Drive sits a very strange piece of Oregonian weirdness: The Temple of Oculus Anubis.

At first glance the property seems like nothing more than a wealthy man’s folly — arcane statues, decorations alluding to the Egypt of antiquity and a mysterious shroud of apocryphal rumors and sinister conjecture. But a little digging leads the viewer to some strange places, indeed, namely the Heaven’s Gate suicide cult.

http://disinfo.com/2015/05/temple-oculus-anubis-arch-weirdness-oregon/

1 person likes this

From Talon's Link. 

At 1700 SE Forest Hill Drive sits a very strange piece of Oregonian weirdness: The Temple of Oculus Anubis.

The front gates of the Temple of Oculus Anubis

At first glance the property seems like nothing more than a wealthy man’s folly — arcane statues, decorations alluding to the Egypt of antiquity and a mysterious shroud of apocryphal rumors and sinister conjecture. But a little digging leads the viewer to some strange places, indeed, namely the Heaven’s Gate suicide cult.

Statuary inspired by the art of ancient Egypt just inside the Temple’s grounds.

An alleged interior shot of the Temple.

The information that’s out there is spotty at best and reads like some deranged obsessive’s post-it note collection stuck to the wall with a spider-webbed network of thumbtacks to connect the weird little informational dots.

It gets bizarre in a hurry, so hold on tightly.PatriotNewsTwo, a Right Wing NWO conspiracy blog seems to have compiled most of what can be found in no reasonable order whatsoever:

Edited by Cinnamon
image removed

How weird! The story at the link is super creepy.

Near my house, maybe twenty minutes away, is this really bizarre street of houses. It’s off the beaten path, smack dab in the middle of an area full of little country houses and farmlands. You drive down a one-lane gravel road with houses (really nice houses, actually – two stories, big garages, big windows. You get the idea.) on either side of you until you arrive at this miniature cul de sac.
Right when you pull into the turn around there are large pyramids on either side of the street, separating the gravel road from paved street. Starting at the pyramids and wrapping around the paved road are cobbled stone walls surrounding the property, leading up to a giant gate. Absolutely huge – as tall, if not taller, than a house. On top of the gate is imagery depicting what looks like a lion fighting some sort of dragon, topped with decorative leaf designs. Through the gates and down a grey-paved path, is the thing that really takes the cake: a giant statue of what I’ve assumed is an Anubis.

It’s awesome, to say the least. I found this place around two years ago when a past friend took me to gawk at this amazing property. Since then I’ve visited it every so often, not that much, until recently. My boyfriend, Mitch, had never seen the property. I decided to take him down there, let him get a look at it since I thought it was so cool, and he immediately took to it – not that I blame him. He found the whole area just as cool as I did – though instead of just gawking at the property, he wanted to do some research into it.
He started doing Google searches on it, looking on property sites to see how big the actual thing was, seeing if anyone else knew of it, and so on. We started going down there frequently, checking in on the place, trying to see if we could figure out any trends they might follow (the torches on the pyramids are sometimes lit, sometimes not – though the more we’ve visited the less we’ve found them to be lit). It’s been a little investigative study, so to speak.

It started off with just some simple observations: * Every home has a white van. * Every home has a least four cars. * Most homes are lit at all hours of the day (based off us visiting this street at 3am, 10am, 2pm, 5pm, 10pm, and midnight – all on separate occasions). * The house to the left of the “Anubis House” always has every room completely lit at all times of the day (aside from on one visit). * The radio will not work down by the “Anubis House” – whereas it will work at the end of all the other streets. * You are always being watched.

https://patriotnewstwo.wordpress.com/2015/04/09/heavens-gate-exposed-satanic-cianwo-false-flag-alien-invasion-suicide-brainwashing-operation-in-damascus-or/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.