Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Noam Chomsky full length interview: Who rules the world now?

9 posts in this topic

Noam Chomsky full length interview: Who rules the world now?

Posted May 14 2016

Cathy Newman's full interview with Philosopher Noam Chomsky. From Trump and Clinton, to climate change, Brexit and TPP, America's foremost intellectuals presents his views on who rules the world today.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CSB said:

Noam Chomsky full length interview: Who rules the world now?

Posted May 14 2016

Cathy Newman's full interview with Philosopher Noam Chomsky. From Trump and Clinton, to climate change, Brexit and TPP, America's foremost intellectuals presents his views on who rules the world today.

 

One more reason I hate my donkeynet and bandwidth caps.

He is one of the few thinkers worth listening to. I'm not a reader of political books, yet here is someone worth heeding. I wish this video had a transcript.  

http://www.alternet.org/books/noam-chomsky-who-rules-world

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chomsky is a gatekeeper. I posted about him before. Beware! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why does he believe the climate change story? It`s a pack of lies by the science community. NWO bs to make us buy solar panels and electric cars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, grav said:

Why does he believe the climate change story? It`s a pack of lies by the science community. NWO bs to make us buy solar panels and electric cars.

I buy solar panels because prepping is just common sense and redundant backup systems should be part of everyone's plan. It has nothing to do with global warming and everything to do with reducing my electric bill to 27.56 for a 5 bedroom house and making living off the grid feasible when the time comes.  Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I buy solar panels because prepping is just common sense and redundant backup systems should be part of everyone's plan. It has nothing to do with global warming and everything to do with reducing my electric bill to 27.56 for a 5 bedroom house and making living off the grid feasible when the time comes.  Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. 

We also have solar panels for outdoor lighting. I have no problems with solar, esp. if prices come down for replacement components. Do you think the elites want us to have affordable energy? I don`t. Are coal mines bad for the environment? When they strip mountains and turn them to slag, yes. But tunnels do no damage if managed properly. And scrubbers can clean emissions.

Climate change is cyclical and a natural earth process, probably a result of volcanic eruptions and earthquake releases of methane from the mantle.

Go back hundreds of thousands to see charts of natural rises and falls of temperatures. Here is a briefer one.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Chart+of+Earth%27s+Climate+Change&view=detailv2&&id=25922B9FF41BF6999CD8954274C05911ED77507A&selectedIndex=6&ccid=VV6MuZzN&simid=608014709807451842&thid=OIP.M555e8cb99ccd894a3f7af48703fd7f76o0&ajaxhist=

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grav said:

Why does he believe the climate change story? It`s a pack of lies by the science community. NWO bs to make us buy solar panels and electric cars.

Because he's an NWO shill. The problem is that people like him are all over every college campus across the world. I'm often reminded by a quote from Joseph Goebbels: " If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it people will eventually come to believe it."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grav said:

We also have solar panels for outdoor lighting. I have no problems with solar, esp. if prices come down for replacement components. Do you think the elites want us to have affordable energy? I don`t. Are coal mines bad for the environment? When they strip mountains and turn them to slag, yes. But tunnels do no damage if managed properly. And scrubbers can clean emissions.

Climate change is cyclical and a natural earth process, probably a result of volcanic eruptions and earthquake releases of methane from the mantle.

Go back hundreds of thousands to see charts of natural rises and falls of temperatures. Here is a briefer one.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Chart+of+Earth%27s+Climate+Change&view=detailv2&&id=25922B9FF41BF6999CD8954274C05911ED77507A&selectedIndex=6&ccid=VV6MuZzN&simid=608014709807451842&thid=OIP.M555e8cb99ccd894a3f7af48703fd7f76o0&ajaxhist=

I  think we agree on climate change,  it is cyclical.  Nothing against coal mining if it's done properly or any other forms of energy. However, I  want options and just because certain people with an agenda push things like wind and solar,  doesn’t mean i should automatically dismiss it. I  don't know how long it will last, but right now I  do save money with solar.  I  used to do the same thing with wind in Nevada when I lived there. I  understand that they are changing the rules in Nevada and am expecting them to do the same thing here in Louisiana.  

Regardless, after the shtf, there won't be much regulation of anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, octopus prime said:

I  think we agree on climate change,  it is cyclical.  Nothing against coal mining if it's done properly or any other forms of energy. However, I  want options and just because certain people with an agenda push things like wind and solar,  doesn’t mean i should automatically dismiss it. I  don't know how long it will last, but right now I  do save money with solar.  I  used to do the same thing with wind in Nevada when I lived there. I  understand that they are changing the rules in Nevada and am expecting them to do the same thing here in Louisiana.  

Regardless, after the shtf, there won't be much regulation of anything. 

What? Another Louisianan? Groove and me too.

We do have abundant sunshine here. And beaucoup gas and oil.  I am relieved that fracking wells near me have shut down. Regular drilling is hard enough on our water well. Solar is just not practicable right now for most people. It should be, but the technology is still expensive. I've known a few people who have had to buy new equipment a lot sooner than they expected. 

As a fan of Tesla, I suspect there are better options for "free" energy. Tptb will suppress all of that. Like cars. Do modern cars get better mpg than the ones our parents and grandparents drove? A little better, but basically we still drive model T's. In 100 years we can't have something a whole lot better? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.