Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Lolbergtarian: Trump Deportations are Like the Holocaust All Over Again

2 posts in this topic

Trump is literally Hitler.

And his deportation agenda is literally the Holocaust.

Former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld is standing by a recent comment he made likening Donald Trump’s vow to deport undocumented immigrants from the U.S. to Kristallnacht, an infamous incident during the Holocaust.

Weld, who is seeking to become the Libertarian Party’s vice presidential candidate, told The New York Times on Thursday that Trump’s plan to remove the estimated 11 million undocumented immigrants from the U.S. reminded him of “Kristallnacht,” or the “Night of Broken Glass.”

The 1938 pogrom against European Jewry occurred when anti-semitic mobs burned synagogues, destroyed Jewish-owned stores and killed scores of Jews.

“I can hear the glass crunching on Kristallnacht in the ghettos of Warsaw and Vienna when I hear (Trump’s plan), honest,” Weld told the Times.

cont DS

The guy in the video is the village idiot. Completely ignores all the laws we have in place to prevent this. I guess he wants to just open up all the borders and let them all in from anywhere and everywhere?  Hell, why not!? Because if you let the ones here stay, they will say it's unfair to everyone else in the world if they are not allowed to come here illegally. 

Well, at least with the Muslims overrunning the EU, America is no longer the only country being criticized and vilified for trying to protect their borders against what the politicians and illegals are working together to do. Misery loves company!  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.