Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Malevolent

Something Has Shifted

4 posts in this topic

Source - where there's more

I don’t do a lot of articles like this, but I want to share something with you that happened to me just recently.  I debated about whether or not to share this, but since this story will be aired on national television in just a few days I decided to go ahead and do it.  On Saturday, May 14th, my wife and I were enjoying a day of peace and rest when something very unusual happened.  I am not sure exactly how to describe it.  I have been describing it to some people as a “wave”, but I am not sure if that is entirely accurate.  It was almost as if I could feel something shift in the spiritual realm, and with it came the sudden realization that things had suddenly become a whole lot more serious.

If you don’t believe in God, I am sure that what I am saying does not make a whole lot of sense.  What I received that day was not in words, and so I have been attempting to translate into words what was deeply impressed upon me at that time.

It was kind of like a sudden soberness came over me.  I knew that it was not a time for joking or laughing, and that something important was taking place.

That night when my wife and I were getting ready for bed, I told her what had happened.  I explained to her that I felt that something had shifted and that now things had become much more serious.  But neither of us had any idea precisely what that meant.

The very next morning, on Sunday, May 15th, we received an extremely startling phone call.  It was my wife’s mother, and she told us that a member of our extended family had died on Saturday.  This member of our extended family was only in his sixties and he was thought to be in very good health.  For him to drop dead like that was totally unexpected.

This was immediate confirmation of what I had felt on Saturday.  It is entirely possible that what I felt in the spiritual realm was directly connected to the death of our relative.

However, I believe that what I received was not just for our family.  If it was only for our family, I would not be relating this story to you.

At the time when I received it, I had a very clear impression that things had also suddenly become much more serious on a global level as well.  I don’t know exactly what this means, but I think that we will find out during the weeks and months to come.

In the Scriptures, sometimes God used events in the personal lives of His servants to point to larger spiritual truths.  Ezekiel and Hosea are two good examples of this, but there are others.  Perhaps God timed things in such a way that something that happened in the natural (the death of our relative) would confirm the broader message that He had given to me.

I don’t claim to have all the answers.  I am just trying to make sense out of a very intense personal experience.

And without a doubt, things have already started to become “very serious” in many areas around the globe.  For example, just consider the crisis in Venezuela…<Snip>

I think something is just days away, or anytime now within a few days.

1 person likes this

Selling a book.  Not the best source for God's truth.

People think that they are detached from government because everything "seems" to be going ok for them.  Others are suffering just enough that they are starting to actually feel the pain of what is going on. Others are already in despair and the U.S. suicide rate has gone up by 25 percent (If I remember right) since the crash of 2008.  Everyone keeps waiting for that big thing to happen with a bang, but it doesn't.  How long has it taken Venezuela to get to this point?  We're too far from everything yet everything is intertwined, if someone pulls the wrong string, the whole thing will unravel.  People hate people and say people are bad, but if people really were "bad" they would have strung up, drawn and quartered and then chopped up leadership into a million bloody pieces and fed them to hogs by now.  They should be thankful that we are not what they would consider "savages" even if they do deserve it! 

We wait too long before we say anything, we are told to be "tolerant" of everything a small minority of people want to shove down the other 99 percent's throats. They use race, religion, sexuality, shame on you for rejecting their ideology and anything else they can to divide us.  Some are easier to brainwash than others.  All you have to do is make someone feel like they're being oppressed and disenfranchised, keep repeating that to them over and over and you have an ally.  Even if you are the enemy.

Why are these organizations like BLM etal running to the U.N. to plea their case?  The very people who are f***ing us all over!  Because they've been promised something, otherwise they'd be doing something else, like going after the ones who are really to blame and holding their feet to the fire.  They're so ignorant they can't even see they are eating out of the hands of their captors.  Every time something like this happens, it sets precedent!  All it takes anymore is a "precedent" to be set and the whole place goes up in flames.  Look at the bathroom issue with transgenders. 

I'm not sure if anything big shifted, what I keep seeing is a train picking up speed, then slowing down when things start to get a little to hot for the elite.  But they always, always come back with their laws and rules and regulations. And they are gaining ground.  The same old line: "Wake people up" is still our battle cry.  I remember what it was like in 2004 in CT.  

More have woken up, no doubt, but they are waking up the WRONG way!  They're getting half assed info and from the very people who want to control their minds.  Those are our future enemies if it carries on this way.  Remember The Matrix, that is a true story.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.