Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Europe's largest volcano, Mount Etna, erupted, Saturday and Edgar Cayce prediction

7 posts in this topic

And quake swarms all around Yellowstone all weekend. Something's amiss!!

From the Cayce link:

Mt Etna has been erupting. Will Vesuvius be next?

Mount Vesuvius and Mount Pelee volcanos may be erupting soon,

When this happens California has 3 months before the 10.5 earthquake!

Something to watch for sure.

I've always found Edgar Cayce's predictions fascinating.  There was a map that some people who were supposedly psychic drew, I wish I had the link to that!  Anyway, there were at least 3 of them and they all drew the same map of the U.S.  The New Madrid fault in Missouri kicked off and there were very few places that were safe zones. The only one I can remember was Virginia. Wish I had more time to research!  That is doom! 

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

I've always found Edgar Cayce's predictions fascinating.  There was a map that some people who were supposedly psychic drew, I wish I had the link to that!  Anyway, there were at least 3 of them and they all drew the same map of the U.S.  The New Madrid fault in Missouri kicked off and there were very few places that were safe zones. The only one I can remember was Virginia. Wish I had more time to research!  That is doom! 

This style comes up a lot.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-38P_7Y4kwQA/Tz7CuIAklgI/AAAAAAAAARM/0oO9BzIDz-o/s1600/scallion%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Edit: original link http://www.disaster-girl.com/p/future-maps.html

Edited by VonLud
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.