Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

NASA to Make "Religious" Announcement on Wednesday

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

*** Update:  Missing Source Still - Could Be Fake  ***

What will it be?  I'm excited for the next BS paradigm that the foolish masses will get excited about.  From the article:

It is unclear what they will announce specifically, but many rumors are circulating that NASA has found evidence of ‘God’, or some type of divine creator. This comes only a week after NASA made an announcement regarding their Kepler program, which found over 2,000 new exoplanets. It is also unclear whether this announcement involves the Kepler program.

http://jtxhnews.com/breaking-nasa-to-make-announcement-involving-religious-implications/

Edited by Rothbard

I'd sure be interested in seeing another source for this. I couldn't find another one anywhere. If true???

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

I'd sure be interested in seeing another source for this. I couldn't find another one anywhere. If true???

Can't find it on NASA's twitter account.  Could be fake.

Edited by Rothbard

That's what I'm thinking, but the implications if it were to be true?? The only thing I found was NASA banning the name Jesus in a newsletter. Do sent sound like they are releasing any such info.

So many sites just put any kind of sensational articles out looking for the click driven ad money, very frustrating. That looked legit

1 person likes this

The God Particle.

Reflective metal particulates and atmospheric moisture.

The grandest show on/above the earth.

1 person likes this

@Rothbard you still on here?  Shoot me a PM if so.  I can't seem to compose a new message.  I was having this problem earlier with CM.  I'd like to show you something and get your thoughts before I post it. 

1 person likes this

I hope this is true.
I want to see project blue beam in full swing.

:fbmnoqmo:

3 people like this

Will they say the creator is likely a computer programmer in the future? With us as artificial intelligence bytes in the software? This idea has been the inspiration of movies like The Matrix and Tron. I think the simulation of this universe is called the Lattice. 

It is interesting that the Jade Helm exercise last year was run by a quantum computer. Think SkyNet, from The Terminator. 

Hmm, have there been any prescient movies about holographic aliens who appear in the skies, like gods? Uh oh, Lucy just read my mind!

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Cryptic Mole said:

The God Particle.

Reflective metal particulates and atmospheric moisture.

The grandest show on/above the earth.

The glory of virtual particle that hold everything together. Gods love as I call it, as he breathed out so that I may breath in.

1 person likes this

I think it's a fake, even though  "I Want To Believe".  

9 hours ago, grav said:

Will they say the creator is likely a computer programmer in the future? With us as artificial intelligence bytes in the software? This idea has been the inspiration of movies like The Matrix and Tron. I think the simulation of this universe is called the Lattice. 

It is interesting that the Jade Helm exercise last year was run by a quantum computer. Think SkyNet, from The Terminator. 

Hmm, have there been any prescient movies about holographic aliens who appear in the skies, like gods? Uh oh, Lucy just read my mind!

I have heard a lot of theories about JH but not the quantum computing angle. I'll have to look into this, interesting. You have any links for this??

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.