Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

Taboo Conspiracy LIVE - NASA & Disney X Fakery

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

new link coming....

Click on the link above to come on in and have some laughs with us.  First timers all you need to do is download a plug in and have at least a working mic.   I'd like to grab some captures of us and our faces tonight for the package I'm sending off tomorrow night to the studio for final edits

Topics - NASA & Disney X Fakery - and wherever that trails off with

Not sure if this will work, first attempt at open invite lol

Edited by JibbyJedi

For youtube version i have to download all kinds of shit

Posted (edited)

watch page...starts soon as we get more in here

Edited by JibbyJedi

Is this the video with Jeff and the other guy? an interesting chat you guys had. You need a name -- ? the Whole Earth Gang of 3, CT Is Us, the JJs, or 3Js.  :biggrin:

I listened to the first hour. Great info. Water in the ISS, Chinese Earth figures very different from Nasa's, nukes, etc. Is the entire video 7 hours long? at one sitting???

And 99% of people who call themselves critical thinkers will NEVER listen to it. Because it is "crazy" talk compared to their rational and reasonable ct topics. :wacko: 

The only other comment I have is that it would benefit from a text summary, like topics discussed in each half hour. And maybe a few links, like to the bat bombs. Now that was something! What kind of sicko would even think of such a horror? Oh, yeah, the NWO who run the world.

Google Hangouts, ugh, I may break down and get it. Always some newfangled app or gadget to mess with. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.