Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

The New Clinton Chronicles

12 posts in this topic

This is from Infowars, but no AJ blowing smoke in this one. 

Published on Sep 16, 2015

Clinton insider, Larry Nichols, tears open the Clinton machine and exposes their colossal list of lies, deceptions and depravities. From Bill Clinton’s bizarre sexual history and involvement with trafficking cocaine into the U.S., to Hillary’s trail of death as secretary of state and her rise to the presidency: the blood is spilled as the gloves come off.

2 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

How many crimes does it take before she's indited?

I think the issue is they have the dirt on too many people. J Edgar Hoover style, just gotta wait for them to die. 

3 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

I think the issue is they have the dirt on too many people. J Edgar Hoover style, just gotta wait for them to die. 

That or single car accidents.

9 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

That or single car accidents.

One can always hope!!!

16 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

One can always hope!!!

That what something that happened to people that crossed the Clintons!  Mysterious death type of thing.  Why Clintons haven't been hung for treason to this country don't know. 

6 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

That what something that happened to people that crossed the Clintons!  Mysterious death type of thing.  Why Clintons haven't been hung for treason to this country don't know. 

I was watching a video on this thread about the Vince Foster 'suicide' earlier. Wow, I'm from the  DC area, unfortunately, and I never heard one shred of any of this. The park police investigating the murder of the white house chief counsel?? That's simply unheard of, but it sure got swept under the rug at the time. I get the reason for not putting it in front of a grand jury, but letting this criminal run for president?? After Bengahzzi??? I hope Trump gets the win and buries both Clintons!!

9 minutes ago, Rustydog said:

I was watching a video on this thread about the Vince Foster 'suicide' earlier. Wow, I'm from the  DC area, unfortunately, and I never heard one shred of any of this. The park police investigating the murder of the white house chief counsel?? That's simply unheard of, but it sure got swept under the rug at the time. I get the reason for not putting it in front of a grand jury, but letting this criminal run for president?? After Bengahzzi??? I hope Trump gets the win and buries both Clintons!!

Did you hear the latest connection on Benghazi...ofc it was connected to Clinton, but the muslim that took down the last plane...had some ties going there...

34 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

Did you hear the latest connection on Benghazi...ofc it was connected to Clinton, but the muslim that took down the last plane...had some ties going there...

Hadn't heard this. Which plane?? Egypt air 804??

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.